Becca Rillo Photography

Valencia, CA · View map

About Becca Rillo Photography

I absolutely love what I do. I can't imagine going through life not being able to capture the emotion that I see around me and make it last forever. I love weddings and I especially love my couples. Taking the time to get to know someone before photographing such an intimate moment is so important to me. So with that said, welcome! And I hope you enjoy getting to know me!

28 Reviews for Becca Rillo Photography

28 Becca Rillo Photography Reviews

K
Kirsten

Married on 04/21/2018

I had engagement photos done this weekend and I am just blown away by both the photos taken and the hair/makeup from Perfect Day Perfect Look! Hiring Becca as my photographer has to be my best wedding ... Read more planning decision yet. Not only did she take amazing photos, but we honestly just enjoyed the entire experience. Becca is very up front about costs and what's included/not included and is very willing to work with you on absolutely anything you need. I can't wait to post an update after our wedding. ❤️

B
Bri

Married on 09/30/2017

Where do I even begin? Becca is a MUST HAVE for your wedding day. From the moment I had met her the first time, I knew I had to book her. She is the most personable person, which transfers to her ... Read more ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. This is especially important for most grooms since some of them are not always a fan of taking pictures. She creates magic! Her direction, guidance, and humor makes everything such a seamless process. We honestly felt as if we were hanging out with one of our friends (which she has since become), who takes AMAZING pictures of us. Her work speaks for itself. She is absolutely flawless in what she does and her sneak peeks are instant! What bride doesn't want to see their pictures within the next day?!! I can't rave or recommend Becca enough. She is the truest professional and so talented in her craft. Her pictures we will treasure forever and she will always be one of the best decisions we made related to our wedding!

M
Madison

Married on 09/16/2017

Such a great personality which is what I was looking for in a photographer. She makes everything super easy and understandable. Not to mention her photography is to die for! Read more Such a great personality which is what I was looking for in a photographer. She makes everything super easy and understandable. Not to mention her photography is to die for!