Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

Gasport, NY · View map · Visit website

About Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms is a pet-friendly, family-owned wedding facility in Gasport, New York. With its farm-to-table approach, Vizcarra Vineyards caters special events with food grown on the property or within a 100-mile radius. Enjoy the simple things in the countryside at this charming wedding venue.

Facilities and Capacity
The lush 340-acre property will warm your guests with its inviting indoor and outdoor patios and wondrous sunset views. Vizcarra Vineyards can host up to 250 of your loved ones and friends, and your guests can enjoy two Tuscan wine tasting bars.

Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms has it all! Couples can host all of their wedding events at the venue with on-site catering available and wedding consultants to customize your event.

Cuisine
Couples can work with the in-house catering services to design their ultimate menu in a buffet style, family style, plated or passed hors d'oeuvres including custom bartending services. For you or your guests with dietary restrictions, Vizcarra Vineyards can accomodate to the following needs:

• Gluten free
  • Lactose free
  • Nut free
  • Vegan
  • Vegetarian

Other Services
Other services from the venue include:

• Accommodations
  • Event rentals
  • In-house bar
  • In-house catering

History
Vizcarra Vineyards at Becker Farms has been harvesting its own fruits and vegetables on its 340-acre property in Gasport, New York for over 100 years to make handmade pastries, cider, fudge and wines.

165 Reviews for Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards

165 Becker Farms and Vizcarra Vineyards Reviews

K
Featured
Kaleigh Swipes

Married on 06/23/2019

The Perfect Day

From the day I emailed them to schedule a tour, the staff at Becker Farms were nothing but professional. They were inviting and hospitable during our tour, but not pushy or offensive. Once we chose ... Read more this as our venue and set our date, they only continued with their professionalism. They responded promptly to any questions I may have had (which was a lot) and were nothing but kind and gracious. I have always loved Becker and always thought it was beautiful, but nothing could have prepared me for the beauty of my wedding day. It was truly the wedding of my dreams, and at a cost that no other venue of the like could match. We went with a Sunday date in the Garden Pavilion, and despite the fact that we were spending considerably less money than some couples probably do due to the budget we set, we were never treated as less. The staff at Becker are attentive and incredible hosts who go above and beyond to make sure your day is everything you want it to be. Furthermore, our guests had an AMAZING time. We have heard countless times how much fun our reception was and this is solely because of all of the amazing options Becker has to add on to reception packages. We loved it, our guests loved it. I could go on and on. We will never have a bad thing to say about our wedding day at Becker Farms. It was everything we dreamed.

Kirstin
Kirstin Amisano

Getting married on 09/01/2020

amazing venue

We haven't actually had the wedding yet but I highly recommend visiting Vizcarra if you like outdoor space! So many of the places in Buffalo that have any sort of outdoor space are massively marked up ... Read more and Vizcarra was so affordable! the coordinator Tanya is very friendly and helpful as well.

Kathleen
Kathleen Navarro

Married on 06/28/2019

It was awesome!

My daughter lives out of town so it was up to me to plan her wedding (I'm her mom). She wanted an outside wedding however that could be a real mess with our unpredictable weather! Vizcarra was the ... Read more perfect compromise! The ceremony was outside with the vineyards in bloom & the venue with the doors open gave our guests a beautiful view while eating and dancing. The staff headed up by Tanya was always quick to respond to questions and kept me on task. She made sure everything was organized and we both were on the same page. I wanted to be sure there was enough food and it was good....it exceeded my expectations! My daughter's only comment on the night..."IT WAS AWESOME". Thank you Vizcarra for making my daughter's dream a reality.