Robert Becker Photography

Derby Line, VT · View map · Visit website

About Robert Becker Photography

Robert Becker Photography is a wedding photography business based out of Derby Line, Vermont. Harnessing his photographic skills to tell the story of your day, Robert does his utmost to capture all the details - big and small. Regardless of the sort of wedding you have in mind - lavish or low-key - Robert can do it justice.

Experience

Robert Becker started his wedding photography business in California in 2000, and he has since covered over 100 weddings. His styles can best be described as contemporary, natural, photojournalistic, and traditional.

Robert is conscious that your wedding is a very special day that happens only one time. He believes that the photos should show the love, passion, and details while also creating a narrative. Robert harnesses natural light to produce amazing photos. He has an unerring ability to capture authentic, unposed moments for a collection that fully embraces the beauty of your wedding day.

Robert Becker Photography provides a variety of photography services, and each package he offers can be customized. To ensure that all of his time and attention goes to you and your day, Robert commits to only schedule one event per day. His services include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Second photographer

M
Featured
Jill

Married on 01/29/2011

I found out about Robert Becker from this website, WeddingWire. His reviews were excellent in addition to being WeddingWire's "Bride's Choice" 3 years running. However, seeing is believing, and it was ... Read more was his portfolio that persuaded me to go with him for my January 29, 2011 wedding. Robert took AMAZING photos and I have no complaints on any aspect of his service. His response time to email was very fast, his patience was impeccable, and the quality of his work was superb. I was a challenging client because I wanted a lot of input on which photos went into the album and he remained utterly professional and reworked the album until I was 100% happy with it. In person he is friendly and good at giving direction while remaining inconspicuous for casual shots. He smiles throughout his work and it is obvious not only that he knows exactly what he is doing but also that he enjoys his work. He got many classically perfect shots that you would hope and pray for, but more than that, he caught the most tender moments between myself and my groom as well as many of the family and guests. He took some very artistic and dramatic shots using the unique surroundings, and he also manipulated the lights in the room with his camera to enhance drama for the dancing/party part of the night. For example he took a picture of me spinning my 9-year old red-headed niece on the dance floor and it looks like sparks are flying from her hair and spiraling around the room while our faces and bright smiles are in focus. Since our wedding was indoors in the afternoon/evening I asked him to bring an assistant to help with possible lighting complications. An assistant is something I recommend to any bride hiring a photographer, because not only can they assist with lighting, but also as a hired, professional set of eyes for things like, "the necklace is crooked" or "arrange the skirt or veil like such". On the subject of recommendations, you may want to consider having a photographer (or delegating to a friend/photo-hobbiest) to take pictures of your guests while you, your photographer, and your groom & bridal party are off having cool pictures taken. We had a cocktail party after the ceremony and I would have loved pictures of it since we were not there... Many of the shots Robert took exceeded my imagination. I really can't believe how good an overwhelming percentage of the pictures are. He took many pictures that I and my family treasure. You will be happy with your choice in Robert Becker, and your family and friends will be delighted with the photos.

S
Sarah Stutzman

Married on 08/03/2019

Great experience

Robert was wonderful. He spoke with me multiple times, explained things and worked to get us excellent photos. Read more Robert was wonderful. He spoke with me multiple times, explained things and worked to get us excellent photos.

P
pam

Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Very easy and enjoyable to work with. Very responsive to any requests we had. They did a great job of taking pictures/capturing moments without us even knowing they were there. Highly recommend! Read more Very easy and enjoyable to work with. Very responsive to any requests we had. They did a great job of taking pictures/capturing moments without us even knowing they were there. Highly recommend!