Becker's Bridal

Fowler, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Becker's Bridal

Becker’s Bridal is a historic dress and attire salon in the Fowler, Michigan area. Since 1934, this bridal salon has served more than 100,000 couples and made their dreams come true for their wedding day. Dedicated and knowledgeable staff members help couples navigate the shop’s three floors and thousands of available wedding dresses.

Not only does this massive dress and attire shop have an impressive collection of dresses, it also receives new inventory weekly. All sales are final for the brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of the bride and groom who will find their wedding attire needs met at Becker’s Bridal. The average turnaround time for a bridal gown from this salon is approximately six to eight months. This shop offers trunk shows, sample sales, and--when the wedding is over--preservation services. Available inventory at this bridal salon includes:

• Bridal belts

A
Featured
Alyssa

Married on 10/04/2014

My experience at Becker's was the best I had between MANY dress salons I visited (including Kleinfeld's in NYNY). Their selection was better than many other stores I had been to as well. I was looking ... Read more for an all lace dress and found many other places didn't have more than a handful of my style. Beckers had almost a whole wall of them! They let me come in multiple times with different friends and family members to help me select the dress. I started with 8 dresses on my short list and with three visits to show different friends/family members I was able to find the perfect dress. They kept the list of dresses I was interested in and had them ready for me every time I arrived. The women at the store asked me questions about each dress I tired on to find out what I liked and didn't like which helped them determine my style. They then brought back dresses that I had missed/overlooked and I ended up picking one of the ones they selected! They are all very nice and patient, the salon space is beautiful, and best of all, their prices were right where I needed them. Reasonable and even better than some of the other salons I visited. The dress arrived exactly when they said it was and my pickup appointment went smoothly. I would recommend them to anyone who wants good service and selection without paying an arm and a leg unnecessarily.

A
Amanda

Getting married on 07/25/2020

100/100 for Experience at Becker's!

Originally I went to Becker's Bridal with a friend when she was getting ready for her wedding. I then got engaged, and started only looking since my wedding was about 2 years away. I not only picked ... Read more one but two dresses from Becker's. I had just recently gotten engaged and picked the first dress that I tried on at Becker's. A couple of months down the road and I was having second thoughts about my choice. We called and scheduled another appointment to try on my original dress and to keep looking. I came with about six other very opinionated people. My consultant was so helpful in keeping everyone in line so I didn't feel overwhelmed. I tried on so many dresses that I lost count, we were there for hours! I ended up saying yes to a completely different dress. Becker's put the down payment from the other dress towards my new one and I still got to keep the credit of $100 for a veil!

Hillary
Hillary

Getting married on 04/17/2020

I love how organized this bridal shop is.

When I arrived I was surprised at how big the store was. I believe there are three floors of bridal gowns. I thought “how on earth am I even going to start this process?”. But once I talked to my ... Read more dressing assistant, she took me right where I needed to be. There was nothing but patience and kindness and she helped me try on my dresses and show the family I brought with me. Needless to say; I said yes to the dress here!!