Becky's Bouquets

Saint Charles, IL · View map · Visit website

About Becky's Bouquets

Becky’s Bouquets is a full-service wedding and special occasion florist located in Saint Charles, Illinois. A preferred vendor at a variety of Chicagoland area venues, this professional florist creates beautiful and stunning floral arrangements for weddings and other life celebrations. Whether you desire classic and traditional, or wild and romantic flowers for your wedding, Becky’s Bouquets will masterfully design unforgettable florals paired with excellent customer service.

Becky’s Bouquets provides floral services for engagement parties, wedding showers, rehearsal dinners, weddings and corporate. They offer affordable floral packages and will go above and beyond to ensure you are pleased with your final product. Event services offered include the following:

• Arch Rental and Decor
  • Placards
  • Venue visit
  • Consultations
  • Event design

Areas Covered
This business serves the broader Chicagoland area. They have provided floral services to many venues throughout the Chicagoland area including:

• Acquaviva

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 09/23/2018

Becky did the flowers for my wedding and holy cow she did not disappoint. The flowers were so beautiful! They came out better than my “inspiration photos”. I could not stop staring at my bouquet! We ... Read more had so many compliments on our flowers!!! Thanks so much Becky!

L
Lacy

Married on 07/12/2019

Highly Recommend!!

Becky was so amazing to work with for our wedding! I was able to just show her my vision with pictures and she knew exactly what flowers to use and to keep the price within my budget. She was ... Read more responsive with every email I sent with questions or changes and even met with me in person to go over final details. My grandfather passed away a month before our wedding and she offered to do a memorial chair in his honor at no cost, which was beyond thoughtful of her! She brought everything to the venue with her mom and spent hours making everything look perfectly and I accidentally miscounted the tables and she improvised to make it all fit together, even though it was my fault. She even offered to bring in an arch for my ceremony if I needed one. My flowers turned out even better than I had envisioned! I would recommend Becky to anyone, trust me you’re in good hands!! Thank you again for everything! 😊

K
Kathryn

Married on 10/20/2018

This review is regarding our initial consultation. Becky was very friendly and professional. We met to discuss our floral vision, reviewed some inspiration photos, and she was able to craft a proposal ... Read more based on what we wanted. Her pricing is VERY reasonable and she will work with you for any budget. I highly recommend hiring Becky for your wedding!