Becoming Bridal Collective

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About Becoming Bridal Collective

Becoming Bridal Collective, formerly known as INNERLOUPE, is a wedding videography group based out of Virginia Beach, Virginia. This company believes that important moments lie between those that seem obvious. They value the memories that are made in the instances that pass by with a quiet dignity. Because of this, they understand that the big moments sometimes overshadow those subtle, invaluable times. With their services, they endeavor to capture the emotions that cross faces and the fleeting, wonderful moments that unfold. This results in an organic retelling of the couple's narrative, preserving all the in-between moments that occur.

Becoming Bridal Collective specializes in providing couples full service cinematography and photography coverage. Streamlining the process, they offer one point of contact for all your needs with versatile combination photo and video packages.

Becoming Bridal Collective is motivated to tell the authentic story of their clients with beautiful clarity. Their style is cinematic, shortform, and story-driven. In order to best serve their clients, they offer additional hours, multiple cameras, high-definition video, and a one-event-per-day policy. Final products are available as digital files, a USB flash drive, or a USB hard drive.

13 Reviews for Becoming Bridal Collective

13 Becoming Bridal Collective Reviews

Stewart
Stewart Nafziger

Getting married on 08/18/2019

Highly recommend!

Andrew is a reliable and energetic photographer/videographer, and his work is top notch. I would highly recommend him! Read more Andrew is a reliable and energetic photographer/videographer, and his work is top notch. I would highly recommend him!

Don
Don Timm

Married on 12/20/2018

Andrew has "The Eye"

Apart from being a genuine and caring individual who can make taking photos a breeze, Andrew has "the eye". He is able to see and capture memories in real-time and with seemingly effortless skill.I ... Read more look at our photos and know that they will stand the test of time because they are simply beautiful and don't rely on over-processing to make us look good. He captured the photos we had in our mind's eye, but didn't have in reality until now. Thanks again Andrew!

Wakeshia
Wakeshia

Married on 11/18/2017

Fun, Professional, Enjoyable, A Dream, Absolutely Amazing!

Andrew captured every important moment that a bride could ever want. I often look back at my wedding and engagement photos and the pictures take me directly to the moment and time at my wedding and ... Read more I’m able to remember and enjoy it as if I was there again. Andrew thank you for you flexibility, your quick response to call or email, your professionalism and your desire to fulfill whatever request I had to make my day special. You often reminded me that it was all about what my husband and I wanted! No amount of money would be enough to pay you for the memories you captured and provided for me and my family! Thank you!