Bee for the Day

Perrysburg, Ohio · View map · Visit website

About Bee for the Day

Bee for the Day, LLC is a wedding planning company located in Cleveland, Ohio who serves the Toledo and Detroit, Michigan regions. Brooke Lauber-Cobb is the lead planner for this company and would be honored to offer her 20 years of experience to help plan your perfect wedding. She and all the other 22 planners at Bee for the Day, LLC are well-equipped and well-prepared to connect with thousands of other professionals in the area to put in the hard work necessary to make sure your wedding is as magical as you wish.

Bee for the Day, LLC will plan ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners for civil, cultural, destination, double, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, and religious weddings. They offer day-of coordination, full, and partial planning packages for couples as well as access to their large network of vendors. They offer many other services, including meetings, direction services, and much more to make sure your event goes seamlessly so that you may focus on having an amazing time.

462 Reviews for Bee for the Day

462 Bee for the Day Reviews

D
Featured
Donna

Married on 09/15/2018

Seriously I wish there was a way to give more that 5 stars because these girls are the real deal. Honestly, my son even said everyone should have a "Brooke" meaning bee! These girls are seriously ... Read more priceless and nobody should organize a wedding but the BEES! My husband was very reluctant in the beginning because I'm gonna say this.... he thought we could wing it..... I'm still sitting here over a week after wedding thinking....out of everything we did for this wedding ... we are BOTH absolutely sure we could NOT have done it without the bees. Someone said they are like the no see ums but they have your back and working so hard that everything goes without a hitch. My husband is one of the hardest people in my mind to impress with anything..but the BEES did it. He was overly impressed (trust me that is saying a huge amount) with how the bees worked and EVERYTHING was taken care of. We felt like vip's at our own daughters wedding without a care in the world if things were ok. They were THE most important reason our wedding was a HUGE success..Really no lie.. They were like family and some of our guests even thought they were family.... I will always be extremely grateful for everything they did for us.. they went over and beyond what we expected and so happy they were a part of our special day.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth N

Getting married on 01/05/2021

brooke is a life saver!

I dont know what we would have done without brooke on the day of the wedding. My bustle ripped out about 3 times with all the buttons going with it. She ended up having to stitch and pin me back ... Read more together quite a few times throughout the night while still managing everything else. we wanted to avoid announcing throughout the reception and she did a fabulous job of making sure everything went off without a hitch. she and debbie were amazing. I would absolutely recommend them!

A
Amanda Weldon

Getting married on 06/05/2020

The Bees completely took away any amount of stress that I had and made sure my day was exactly perfect!

I would highly suggest to anyone getting married that they use The Bees. Weddings are what they do and they do it incredibly well! Read more I would highly suggest to anyone getting married that they use The Bees. Weddings are what they do and they do it incredibly well !