Bee Ridge Florist

Sarasota, FL · View map

About Bee Ridge Florist

Bee Ridge Florist has been providing Florida's sun coast with custom floral creations for more than 10 years. The company is family owned and operated. Our staff is comprised of the most highly seasoned floral artists. We are comitted to providing premier service and quality in our floral designs. We provide outstanding designs for your everyday, holiday, special event, corporate and wedding floral needs.

80 Reviews for Bee Ridge Florist

80 Bee Ridge Florist Reviews

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 11/10/2018

Wedding Flowers

Bee Ridge Florist did all my centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and flowers for the church. I worked with Carl and he did exactly what I wanted and more! My bouquet was absolutely beautiful and ... Read more centerpiece at the reception were perfect! Carl with Bee Ridge Florist was great to work with, very responsive and always got back to me with any questions I had! I give them ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ . Use Bee Ridge for your wedding, they won’t disappoint! Amanda & James 11/10/18

amysingel
Amy Singel

Married on 10/29/2018

Professional and great service

My husband and I worked with Barbara from Bee Ridge Florist and I can't begin to tell you how awesome she is! My first meeting with Barbara really told me a lot about her. She was so sweet, kind, and ... Read more respectful! I had some vague ideas about what I was wanting flowers wise, and Barbara knew exactly what to do! I sent her the pictures that I had for certain things that I was wanting and she made it happen! When it came to my wedding day, everything was delivered that I had ordered and the arrangements came out better than I had expected! Everything was stunning! If you decide to choose Bee Ridge Florist, I absolutely recommend working with Barbara! She will not disappoint you!

Mary
Mary

Married on 07/14/2018

Barbara was amazing to work with at Bee Ridge Florist! She was always so quick to respond to emails and get back to my phone calls. I would tell her my ideas and she knew exactly how to make them a ... Read more reality! The flowers and greenery were absolutely beautiful and the execution of delivery and set up was flawless. Made our day so easy to work with Barbara!