Beefalo Bob's Catering

Curtis Bay, MD · View map · Visit website

About Beefalo Bob's Catering

As a Locally owned and operated business, we take every catered event close to the heart and go out of our way to make every event a special and memorable experience. From full service menus with stations to complete event rentals, our catering coordinators and event staff are equipped with the experience to provide for all of your needs. For over the past quarter of a century, our company has been perfecting the art of catering events, and we pride ourselves in serving up quality meats and fresh homemade sides from the grill and kitchen to your table. Whether your wedding celebration is laid back and casual or elegant and formal, our catering coordinators have everything you need from tents, tables, linens, china, flatware, to professional wedding cakes and desserts, and anything else you made need to make your planning process as simple as possible.

* * * * * Rated Best Caterer in Maryland and beyond

We accompany couples every step of the way offering catering set up, delivery, and cleanup. Couples can choose from plated, buffet, and station options.

Cuisine
Dietary needs can be accommodated as well with vegan, vegetarian, lactose free and kosher free cuisine options. Their offered cuisine styles include:

• American
  • BBQ
  • Italian
  • Local
  • Seafood
  • Southern

Other Services
Bar services include the following and more:

• Champagne toast

A
Featured
Amanda

Married on 06/16/2017

Beefalo Bob's exceeded our expectations. From their planning, patience, customer service, quality of food and staffing, Beefalo Bob's made our wedding a huge success! There is not one thing we would ... Read more change and felt so blessed to have picked such a wonderful company to help make our day stress free and unforgettable!

housetyrrell2020
Jacqueline

Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out caterer for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This caterer would have been a great choice if my ... Read more fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

C
Caitlin

Married on 04/06/2019

So glad I found them!

I am so happy I found Beefalo Bob's. The whole process was seamless and very accommodating. We had roughly 250 people being fed, and everyone loved it! They could also get the napkins, table runners, ... Read more table cloths and other details done, too! I will be using them again for other parties!