Beehive Floral Co.

Salt Lake City, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Beehive Floral Co.

Every arrangement I create begins with a journey. From an early morning foraging trip along a river, gathering hidden blooms and watching the morning birds swoop by to the bounty of my own carefully curated cut flower garden to truckloads of blooms from nearby flower farms committed to sustainable growing practices, each piece comes together as a unique reflection of the environment in which it was grown, the season in which it will be placed and the spirit of the people for which it was created.

Beehive Floral Co. specializes in locally sourced floral for weddings, events and botanical styling using eco-friendly and sustainable practices.

Elopements and Civil Unions start at $400, Wild Weddings start at $1200 and Full Custom Wedding Floral starts at $2000.

Committed to the "Slow Flower Movement" and a member of Floret Flower's Farmer-Florist Collective.

Based in Utah. Happy to travel.

46 Reviews for Beehive Floral Co.

46 Beehive Floral Co. Reviews

E
Featured
Elise

Married on 06/23/2018

I loved working with Jenevieve. She was so sweet and kind and really understood our vision of what we wanted. She executed perfectly, and our florals were the perfect finishing touch on our amazing ... Read more day.

Katrina
Katrina Loken

Getting married on 12/05/2020

So Grateful

The arrangements were absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments. I really appreciated Jenevieve's ability to put into her design and choice of flowers what was only in my head... And her ... Read more ability to do so flawlessly.

S
Sofia Anderson

Married on 06/29/2019

Stunning arrangements, a delight to work with

Jenevieve was an absolute joy to work with as my wedding and rehearsal dinner florist. Her artistic vision and expertise allowed my dream of sustainable, local, and wildflower wedding weekend to all ... Read more become a beautiful reality! Her stunning table arrangements, arch decoration, bouquets, and boutonnieres created the simple yet whimsical and romantic vibe that I needed to keep all other decorations to a bare minimum and highlight the natural beauty of our outdoor wedding venue. We first met to discuss my vision and her style over tea, after which she sent a descriptive portfolio of what we had talked about along with all estimated prices, which I thought were extremely reasonable for her hard, beautiful work and many years of experience. She even offered a discount for a local wildflower wedding! Then about six to eight weeks out from my wedding weekend we touched base again to go over any changes that I wanted or changes to what flowers would most likely be available based on what the season's weather had brought. I didn't have any specific flower requests, only colors, so there were plenty of blooms to choose from that matched my color scheme. Jenevieve was always quick to answer any questions I had (I even texted her on the morning of my wedding with a quick question about my hair floral and she got right back to me!) and she was also helpful in providing great recommendations for other local wedding vendors. We used and loved a photographer and a baker she suggested. If I ever know someone who needs floral for an event, I would implore them to work with Jenevieve and her team at Beehive Floral Co!!! Everything was absolutely perfect. What more could you ask for?