Beehive Floral Co.

Salt Lake City, Utah · View map · Visit website

About Beehive Floral Co.

Every arrangement I create begins with a journey. From an early morning foraging trip along a river, gathering hidden blooms and watching the morning birds swoop by to the bounty of my own carefully curated cut flower garden to truckloads of blooms from nearby flower farms committed to sustainable growing practices, each piece comes together as a unique reflection of the environment in which it was grown, the season in which it will be placed and the spirit of the people for which it was created.

Beehive Floral Co. specializes in locally sourced floral for weddings, events and botanical styling using eco-friendly and sustainable practices.

Elopements and Civil Unions start at $400, Wild Weddings start at $1200 and Full Custom Wedding Floral starts at $2000.

Committed to the "Slow Flower Movement" and a member of Floret Flower's Farmer-Florist Collective.

Based in Utah. Happy to travel.

51 Reviews for Beehive Floral Co.

51 Beehive Floral Co. Reviews

Teresa
Featured
Teresa Negele

Getting married on 09/21/2019

Unique, Reliable, and Sustainable!

Working with Jenevieve and Beehive was incredible, exciting, and just plain gorgeous. From the moment I met with Jenevieve I was so smitten and completely trusted her - she was able to put words and ... Read more visuals to things I could hardly describe and make the day really come to life. They are extremely well organized, responsive, and so easy to work with. Last minute changes were easy to make and Jenevieve made sure that all notes/records were 100% up to date. I never for a second worried about anything that was in her hands. We opted for a Wild Wedding, and it was really incredible. Not only is it great to know that our flora was sustainably sourced, created, and composted, but it was local and even more special than we anticipated. It was so fun to see what was created for us with a little element of surprise involved. Loved it, would use them again 10x over.

Katrina
Katrina Loken

Getting married on 12/05/2020

So Grateful

The arrangements were absolutely stunning. We received so many compliments. I really appreciated Jenevieve's ability to put into her design and choice of flowers what was only in my head... And her ... Read more ability to do so flawlessly.

Mark
Mark Miller

Married on 08/31/2019

Absolutely Flawless

Beehive Floral provided the floral at my wedding last weekend and I am still gushing about it. It was in our backyard which many will tell you is not the easiest place to host your wedding. Jenevieve ... Read more Jenevieve and her team did a phenomenal job and created an absolutely stunning masterpiece. My home will never look as beautiful as it did the night of our wedding, thanks to Jenevieve. She captured our vibe perfectly and put our minds at ease every step of the way. Every detail was so us. Even down to her use of reusable materials. She was such a pleasure to work and I cannot say enough nice things about her and her craft with flowers.