Beeline Tours

Seattle, WA · View map

About Beeline Tours

With over 15 years of charter experience, Beeline is the leading choice when it comes to selecting a transportation provider. We offer comprehensive scalable charter solutions for any occasion or event.

Started in 1996, as a seasonal transportation provider to local Ski Resorts, Beeline has since developed into a year around regional travel services company. Our focus on the Pacific Northwest allows us to deliver a high quality product without compromise.

Consistency is our hallmark; punctual uniformed drivers who are courteous and flexible with a positive attitude are the result of training and dedication. Exceeding your expectations is our mission.

1 Reviews for Beeline Tours

1 Beeline Tours Reviews

User4160434

2+ years ago

Beeline Tours worked out so well for us as we needed to shuttle guests between Bell Town and Queen Anne for our ceremony and reception. I searched for more transportation than many other things during ... Read more the planning process and Beeline was the most affordable option for a guest shuttle that I could find and I don't feel we compromised on quality at all. We didn't want to go the limo or school bus route but wanted to provide guests with a transportation option as we know how tricky downtown parking can be. They even gave me a 10% discount just because I asked!

Beeline Tours FAQ