Bee's Video Productions

Utica, MI · View map · Visit website

About Bee's Video Productions

Bee's Video Productions is an experienced wedding videography company located in Shelby Township, Michigan. They rely on tried and tested methods from their 30 years in the industry to provide both quality video coverage for your wedding and assistance in planning for your big day. Husband and wife team Mike and Mary use creative angles, discreet coverage and thoughtful editing to create a video you will want to watch over and over.

Bee's Video Productions offers three collections for your wedding day: Basic, Silver and Ultimate. Their most popular package, Silver, features both a highlight and full-feature video. The company has other services and add-ons so each package can be tailored to your needs. The option of additional hours will allow you to have every moment of the day captured.

Other available services include:

Featured
Angela Elzerman

Married on 11/24/2018

Amazing experience

There’s so much to say... Originally I wasn’t sure I was going to do a video. Weddings are so expensive as it is but I decided to do one because my mother told me I would “regret it if I didn’t” I may ... Read more be grown but I know from the many times I didn’t listen to my Mother that I should have. Bees Video was the perfect choice, easy to work with, funny, and helpful would be an understatement. There was so much from my wedding I felt like I missed, I was so upset. Thanks to this incredible team when I got my video back (which was packaged beautifully) I missed nothing! They captured everything but most of all they captured the happiness and fun had by all. I cannot thank you enough Bee’s Video Productions for making my day so memorable!

K
Kelly

Married on 08/17/2019

I had a video slideshow made for my boyfriend for our One year anniversary he loved it! It turned out awesome! I will for sure work with your company again Read more I had a video slideshow made for my boyfriend for our One year anniversary he loved it! It turned out awesome! I will for sure work with your company again

M
Mari Bowen

Married on 04/28/2019

Dance studio event

Mary and Mike did a fantastic job on the DVDs for our Ballroom studio showcase. Very detailed, professional and they absolutely went above and beyond. Great video! Will hire them again! Read more Mary and Mike did a fantastic job on the DVDs for our Ballroom studio showcase. Very detailed, professional and they absolutely went above and beyond. Great video! Will hire them again!