Bee's Wedding & Event Designs

Metairie, Louisiana · View map · Visit website

About Bee's Wedding & Event Designs

Bee’s Weddings & Event Designs is a wedding florist in Metairie, Louisiana. This husband and wife event design team, Eric and Carolyn, have decades of experience. They take the time to learn all of your needs, expectations, and your full vision, and then they execute with very close attention to detail. The goal of Bee’s Wedding & Event Designs is to provide you with an overall worry-free experience with beautiful, personalized arrangements.

Bee’s Wedding & Event Designs offers an array of floral services, including event design, consultations, venue visits, and even assistance with delivery, setup, and cleanup. They can create arrangements in practically any style, including but not limited to classic, modern, preppy, rustic, vintage, glamorous, romantic, and tropical. Bee’s Wedding & Event Designs offers the following floral arrangements for your special event:

• Aisle decor

Larkin
Featured
Larkin

Married on 12/20/2013

Eric from Bee's is more than just a florist, but an absolute artist. I was looking for a very unique look for my wedding and he just "got it" immediately. I live in Jacksonville, FL currently and my ... Read more wedding was in New Orleans so we had to coordinate and plan everything via email and phone. On my wedding day, my bouquets were in the hotel room ready for my bridesmaids and I. They were GORGEOUS. At the reception, my guests couldn't believe how stunning the flower arrangements were. Each table had driftwood with wooden white flowers, Irises, succulents, dusty miller, and cotton. If I could attach a picture I would because words don't do it justice. If you are looking for something unique with real artistry behind it, Bee's is the place you need to contact for your wedding. Thank you Eric for your flawless delivery. I gave the arrangements out as gifts to grandparents, parents, and of course I kept a few for myself as well!

User5136618

2+ years ago

Eric @ Bees Floral was with us every step of the way. Planning to execution of a fabulous event. Design to pipe & drape. Did I forget lighting assistance & cake assistance. Thank you Bee's Floral. Oh, ... Read more the flowers and floral design were breath taking! Tessa, Sonny, & Dad

User4667964

2+ years ago

We were looking for unique feather centerpieces and Bee's was able to accommodate our different taste. The centerpieces came out better than we could ever imagine. Read more We were looking for unique feather centerpieces and Bee's was able to accommodate our different taste. The centerpieces came out better than we could ever imagine.