Behind the Bash Catering & Events

J
Jane Evans

Getting married on 06/05/2021

Exceeded expectations!

Behind the Bash exceeded our expectations! Rachel and Jennifer were incredible to work with and responded promptly to every request. They were so patient and thorough in addressing all our questions ... Read more and they satisfied every need. The Filet, Chicken Briscoe, Truffle Mac N Cheese, roasted potatoes, seasonal veggies and Greek salad were just outstanding. All of our guests commented on how good the food was. They organized the buffet so all 160 people were served within 20 minutes. Behind the Bash was VERY easy to communicate with, worked within our budget and went above and beyond to make our daughter's wedding day special! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM, WITHOUT RESERVATION!!!

Michelle
Michelle

Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible!!!

Rachel and Jennifer at Behind the Bash were unbelievable. Interestingly enough, it just started "okay" because we went to a large tasting out in Richmond, but they didn't have a lot of the stuff we ... Read more had wanted to try. From there, WOW - Jennifer met me at somewhere on multiple occasions to give me samples of what we'd wanted. By "sample", I mean multiple chicken breasts or a whole tray of appetizers, not just one or two bites. Rachel was phenomenal to work with, not only with the specific food we wanted, but helping us keep it within our budget. On the big day, BTB came early and stayed late, and their staff went almost unnoticed by anyone (they were that good). I can't rave enough about the food - all of our guests had full, happy stomachs. I usually find wedding food to be pretty "meh", but I could've eaten everything they had for weeks. Tip: the bacon wrapped shrimp, the Chicken Briscoe, and the truffle mac and cheese are not to be missed. 5 stars all across the board.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 03/30/2019

Incredible food, amazing service, a caterer that truly cares about each and every wedding!

We couldn’t be happier that we chose Behind the Bash for our wedding. Everyone says that people judge a wedding is based on how good the food is, and I have no doubt that our guests loved ours. I know ... Read more because they told us. To this day, I still think back on the food we had and how happy I was that we made sure we had the chance to eat it. It was honestly hard to pick the final menu for our wedding because everything at our tasting was so delicious. We ended up adding a late night snack just because the mac-and-cheese was THAT GOOD. BTB was so wonderful to work with. They came highly recommended from my planner, and now I can see why. I even had a special request for peach cobbler (my favorite dessert), and they made it happen. I would recommend BTB to anyone!