Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

Saint Paul, MN · View map

About Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC is a wedding DJ company located in Oakdale, Minnesota. With nearly three decades of experience as a DJ and 14 years performing at weddings, you can trust them to not just play music, but to entertain. Whether you are having an intimate or large wedding, let them create the celebration for your first day as a married couple.

Behind the Board DJ Entertainment Services, LLC provides a variety of DJ services for your special day. Their most popular wedding package includes services such as a consultation, an MC and a sound system. The option of a do-not-play list will guarantee only your favorite songs are played. Additional services available are:

• Liability insurance

L
Lauren Vanranst

Married on 12/01/2018

So energetic!

Steve was SO great! He was able to read the guests very well, with what music was being enjoyed the most. He was so much fun, and kept everyone dancing and happy! Read more Steve was SO great! He was able to read the guests very well, with what music was being enjoyed the most. He was so much fun, and kept everyone dancing and happy!

S
Samantha

Married on 09/01/2018

Such a great DJ, listened to what we wanted and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Got people of all ages out on the dance floor making sure everyone was having a great time. Was very ... Read more flexible when some last minute changes were made and was very professional and easy to work with. Always made sure to ask us what we wanted and how things were going. Highly recommend!!!

S
Shelby

Married on 08/25/2018

Steve at Behind the Board went above and beyond to make my wedding a success! He was super attentive and checked in with us before the wedding, which I really appreciated. He was very organized and I ... Read more knew exactly what to expect for my big day. I knew I was in good hands for my wedding, and he did not disappoint! At the reception, he did an awesome job reading the room and had the dance floor packed the entire night! He even got out of the DJ booth and danced with us a few times, which my guests and I loved. It was honestly one of the most fun nights I've ever had, and I can not thank Steve enough! I would recommend him to anyone!