Behind the Scene Sounds/Lite Sacramento

Elk Grove, CA · View map

About Behind the Scene Sounds/Lite Sacramento

Congratulation on your up and coming wedding or special event! At Lite Sacramento we are pleased to present a variety of the latest lighting technology and packages to fit within your budget. From LED up-lighting to pin spotting, custom monograms to sound activated LED party lights, Lite Sacramento has the proper solution to any lighting need.

Our lighting staff will thoroughly inspect your venue location to create a non-intrusive lighting setup in the finest and safest locations possible. Lighting setup, operation and takedown are included in every package.

Lite Sacramento strives to provide professional service and a fun attitude, while maintaining the lowest prices possible. Please contact us today to get a customized quote on your wedding or special event lighting. Also, ask about discounts when you hire our DJ service Behind the Scene Sounds in conjunction with our lighting packages.

22 Reviews for Behind the Scene Sounds/Lite Sacramento

22 Behind the Scene Sounds/Lite Sacramento Reviews

Jazmin
Jazmin

Married on 04/27/2019

Great family company!

Liz and Tony were very accommodating and responsive throughout our entire wedding process. I would highly recommend their services! Read more Liz and Tony were very accommodating and responsive throughout our entire wedding process. I would highly recommend their services!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Married on 05/11/2017

DJ Elizabeth is amazing! We booked her and loved every minute of our Wedding. She had great prices and does it all. She is great with music preferences, MCs, hosts games, uplighting, monograms, ... Read more smoke/fog machine, mics, and decor! She is wonderful & knows what she is doing. We had no issues at all, and she was able to handle our last minute change flawlessly.

E
Elisabeth

Married on 04/28/2017

Elizabeth was amazingly helpful, professional, and efficient throughout the entire planning process. The wedding had minor issues like I believe all do realistically (not with her services; just in ... Read more general) but she made sure it was never apparent. She was so flexible when it came to appointments and last minute changes and her response time was unreal. She met so many of my ridiculous requests and worked with me on the unrealistic ones - I can be pretty difficult at times since I'm a control freak and a perfectionist - Her teams services the day of was impeccable! It's 3 months later and I'm still receiving compliments from guests about the DJ and lighting (BTS provided DJ, MC, Lighting, and decor). Anyone planning a wedding knows how trying it can get and that you end up disliking some of your vendors by the end but I definitely remained pleased with BTS the entire year and a half we spent planning. She truly made our event! I couldn't be happier that we decided to use her even though her bid wasn't the cheapest it was worth every dollar. Look no further, I PROMISE you won't be disappointed!!!!!