Behrens Artistry

Boise, ID · View map · Visit website

About Behrens Artistry

Behrens Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup artistry company based in Boise, Idaho. They specialize in providing on-site, professional beauty services for everyone in the wedding party. Owners Lindsey and Camille are best friends who are passionate about providing stunning hair and makeup to all of their customers, but especially for weddings! The team of makeup artists main goal in working with clients is to make you feel beautiful and confident, while providing you with looks that will last throughout the entire celebration.

Two weeks before the big day, Behrens Artistry schedules a consultation and trial with the bride to ensure that every detail is just as they imagined. For the wedding, they are happy to accommodate large wedding parties of up to 15 members by utilizing multiple stylists. The team will travel to the location of your choice. They can provide a variety of hair looks, including updos and styling. For makeup, they offer contour, eye, and natural makeup. Clients can also choose to have luxe faux mink and faux silk lashes applied as well.

27 Reviews for Behrens Artistry

27 Behrens Artistry Reviews

S
Featured
Sherry

Married on 06/14/2014

Behrens Artistry made my special day perfect by turning me into a vision for my special day. The convenience of having the team come to the venue made it less stressful. All of the ladies sculpted ... Read more their fingers off. Very professional and mindful of what I wanted my ladies to look like....it was great! I am planning on using their services for a Makeup 101 class soon so I can attempt to recreate the same vision every day! Thank you!

S
Steffanie

Married on 01/13/2018

I worked HARD to get someone from the Behrens team to do my makeup- best in the valley in my opinion. I paid alot as well for the travel and lodging for my wedding (2 hours from Boise) but it was ... Read more worth it! My wedding party and I felt beautiful! We worked with Faith and loved her. If there was a little change we wanted she was fine with it and made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. Thank you!

J
Jessica

Married on 09/03/2017

Recently had my hair and makeup done by Behrens Artistry for a wedding party. They were amazing and left all of us bridesmaids looking absolutely phenomenal. They were even able to keep all of us ... Read more anxious ladies on schedule and out the door on time. I highly recommend them!!