Behrens Artistry

Boise, ID · View map · Visit website

About Behrens Artistry

Behrens Artistry is a wedding hair and makeup company based in Boise, Idaho with skillfully trained artist in Colorado, Idaho, and Utah! They specialize in providing on-site, professional beauty services for everyone in the wedding party. Owners Lindsey and Camille are best friends who are passionate about providing stunning hair and makeup to all of their customers, but especially for weddings! The team of makeup artists main goal in working with clients is to make you feel beautiful and confident, while providing you with looks that will last throughout the entire celebration.

Two weeks before the big day, Behrens Artistry schedules a consultation and trial with the bride to ensure that every detail is just as they imagined. For the wedding, they are happy to accommodate large wedding parties of up to 15 members by utilizing multiple stylists. The team will travel to the location of your choice. They can provide a variety of hair looks, including updos and styling. For makeup, they enhance your natural beauty through highlight & contour, eyes, and flawless technique!

They take care of every detail for you from booking to your wedding day!

28 Reviews for Behrens Artistry

28 Behrens Artistry Reviews

Featured
Sherry

Married on 06/14/2014

Behrens Artistry made my special day perfect by turning me into a vision for my special day. The convenience of having the team come to the venue made it less stressful. All of the ladies sculpted ... Read more their fingers off. Very professional and mindful of what I wanted my ladies to look like....it was great! I am planning on using their services for a Makeup 101 class soon so I can attempt to recreate the same vision every day! Thank you!

Sarah

Married on 05/25/2019

10/10 recommend

Artist Lindsey did an AMAZING job at both trial and day-of Hair & Makeup! She was quite responsive and flexible with my last minute tweak to the overall look. She was professional yet fun and ... Read more engaging. Office manager Liz did a FANTASTIC job at booking / maintaining contact during the engagement process. She was responsive to emails and made the whole journey effortless, what bride doesn't want that? 10/10 would recommend the ladies of Behrens Artistry for your bridal needs. Thanks again lovelies!

Steffanie

Married on 01/13/2018

I worked HARD to get someone from the Behrens team to do my makeup- best in the valley in my opinion. I paid alot as well for the travel and lodging for my wedding (2 hours from Boise) but it was ... Read more worth it! My wedding party and I felt beautiful! We worked with Faith and loved her. If there was a little change we wanted she was fine with it and made us feel so comfortable and beautiful. Thank you!