Bekah Laine Events

Austin, TX · View map · Visit website

About Bekah Laine Events

Bekah Laine Events is a wedding planner company located in Austin, Texas. The company’s main goal is to ensure every couple experiences the day they’ve always dreamed about. Rebekah Laine is the company’s owner, planner, and coordinator. Along with her second coordinator, Rebekah Haven, the pair are logistic and project focused to ensure no small detail is overlooked throughout the planning process. Together they have experience in planning a variety of religious, non-religious, eco-friendly, and cultural weddings.

Bekah Laine Events provides an array of wedding packages and services that can be tailored to suit every couple’s big day with special attention to the style, color, and theme of the event. The company’s wedding packages consist of full wedding planning, partial planning, and coordination. Some of the services included within these packages include vendor referrals, timelines, to-do lists, budget analysis, event design, consultations, assistance with decor setup, and venue walk-throughs. For more information, each couple can contact the company directly through their official website.

8 Reviews for Bekah Laine Events

8 Bekah Laine Events Reviews

A
Featured
Amie

Married on 11/04/2017

I recommend Bekah to anyone! She was absolutely amazing and very detailed. My wedding was so peaceful and throughout the night, many guests complimented me by saying I was the "calmest bride" they ... Read more have ever seen. She was the glue to my wedding. Her personality is bright and charming, and it is easily noticeable how caring she is. I felt like my peace of mind was her priority. I could tell her anything I was feeling, and she was always 100% understanding, plus solution orientated. All night she ran around ensuring guests were happy, that I was happy, and that events were spot on time. I am so blessed to have had her as my coordinator.

M
Matthew Hernandez

Married on 06/01/2019

Great work!

Bekah helped us have very smooth sailing on our wedding day. She was polite and helpful and we have absolutely no complaints! Read more Bekah helped us have very smooth sailing on our wedding day. She was polite and helpful and we have absolutely no complaints!

Lindsay
Lindsay Cooper

Married on 05/26/2019

Flawless execution from beginning to end

Bekah was an absolute God send. I chatted with a number of event planners and after one call with Bekah I knew she was the one. She is an excellent communicator, organizer and risk mitigation queen. ... Read more She is the pillar of calm and handled two days of chaos like a boss. I also loved her sense of humor and easy going nature. I’d love to work with her again in any event planning capacity in the future.