Bel Air Events

Kokomo, IN · View map · Visit website

About Bel Air Events

Bel Air Events is a venue in Kokomo, Indiana that gives couples the true “wow” factor. Whether you're looking for a modern, luxurious or elegant space, Bel Air Events can achieve it all. Bel Air also provides convenience as couples can host both their wedding ceremony and reception in the same location. The romantic aesthetic of the ballroom provides for an enchanting and magical vibe perfect for any special day.

Facilities and Capacity
The venue includes one event space that can accommodate anywhere from 200 to 380 weddings guests, and can handle both the ceremony and reception all in the same space. The sprawling and elegant staircase is the perfect backdrop to charm couples and guests in between the ceremony and reception.

Bel Air Events is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. The venue also offers additional services:

• All-inclusive packages

K
Featured
Kim

Married on 09/23/2017

Chef Cynthia was very accommodating, and the wait staff was incredible! If you are looking for elegance... This is the place to be. My daughters wedding was Sept 23, 2017, and the staff made sure that ... Read more her day was as special, as it was beautiful. It was very nice to have the ceremony and reception all in one place, with 300+ guest (mostly out of towner's) no one had to travel to an unknown location. The flip time from ceremony to reception was about 15 mins. There were so many compliments on the beauty/cleanliness of the venue, and the portions/taste of the food. Thank you Bel Air!

A
Aly

Married on 04/27/2019

Wow! Best venue I could have ever asked for!

The moment I walked into Bel Air, I knew it was where I wanted to get married. It was beautiful and the girl we talked to made us feel completely at ease. I originally wanted to get married on July ... Read more 6th but we ended up switching our date to July 5th, a Friday, just so we could have our wedding and reception here. I could not be happier with the way everything went on the wedding day. They took care of literally everything and made me feel at ease the entire day. Then, during the reception, they did not let me or my husband lift a finger until it was time to party. I will recommend them to anyone and everyone. It is 100% worth every penny.

J
Julie White

Married on 12/30/2018

December 30, 2018 wedding

Our daughter was married in the Bel Air on December 20,2018. It was the perfect place for a beautiful winter wedding/reception! Cynthia and her staff go above and beyond to make this special day ... Read more perfect and stress -free. We received so many compliments from our guests about the delicious food, awesome service, and beautiful venue! Thank you Bel Air! Quinn and Julie White