Bel Sentimento, LLC

Williamsburg, VA · View map

About Bel Sentimento, LLC

I am Giuliana, the owner and designer of Bel Sentimento, LLC, and I create unique favors. I have chosen Beautiful Little Favors For Big Emotions as my company's motto. I believe your wedding is a very special day full of emotions and my favors will give your guests something unique to remember you by. My wedding favors can be simple and elegant, elaborate and eye-popping, or just colorful, rustic and happy. We hand-make satin or linen pochettes-envelopes and wrap them with beautiful ribbons after placing a small gift inside, should you choose one of ours. We work with a variety of boxes and pouches in different shapes, sizes and colors. We also create lavender and rose garden sachets with dried natural flowers, thick white lace and a Swarovski crystal. Another unique favor is our satin or linen Five Petals ribbon that holds Jordan almonds or chocolate dragees in its five pockets. A month ago I joined Touchstone Crystal By Swarovski and I can now offer you the fantastic option of choosing beautiful sparkling gifts for your special lady friends. You can place the favors in a large basket and hand them out as you walk by the tables with your spouse to greet your guests, or have them at each place setting as an alternative.

Please give us a call. We like to hear about your theme, color choice and the budget you are working with. We will then prepare some samples and show them to you. We want to make your wedding truly memorable.

7 Reviews for Bel Sentimento, LLC

7 Bel Sentimento, LLC Reviews

C
Carla

Married on 07/31/2017

Exquisite graduation favors with my daughter's college colors Jordan almonds enhanced the May celebration. In the past I gave satin pochettes/envelopes with a small gift inside. My 25th wedding ... Read more anniversary must have the unique and elegant silver five petals.

C
Christina

Married on 12/31/2016

If you are looking for unique favors for your wedding or other special occasion, I highly recommend Bel Sentimento! Giuliana's creations are beautiful, delicate and rooted in Italian tradition.I ... Read more regularly order her favors both for parties and my holiday tables. They are charming little gifts that are also delicious, and guests love them!

J
Judy

Married on 12/27/2016

I would highly recommend Bel Sentimento to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique favors or small gifts. Giuliana, the owner, is very creative and helpful. Read more I would highly recommend Bel Sentimento to anyone who is looking for beautiful and unique favors or small gifts. Giuliana, the owner, is very creative and helpful.