Belflower Chapel and Event Center

Nicoma Park, Oklahoma · View map · Visit website

About Belflower Chapel and Event Center

Belflower Chapel and Event Center is a classic-style wedding venue located in Nicoma Park, Oklahoma. This simple, quaint venue is a newly renovated Catholic Church that was built in the late 1940s. Its old-world charm creates a truly unique setting to celebrate your most special day.

Facilities and Capacity

Belflower Chapel and Event Center offers unique indoor spaces for an unforgettable ceremony and reception. The venue features stained glass windows, large wooden doors and Old World-style chandeliers in the Chapel and separate Reception Hall. You will see a mixture of wood ceilings, brick walls and dark woods throughout with neutral wall colors. The venue has a spacious lobby and long hallways to receive your guests. The space accommodates up to 200 guests and also features an outside photo area.

Belflower Chapel and Event Center offers many wedding services for a stress-free and one-of-a-kind experience. The venue is also available to host engagement parties, bridal showers and rehearsal dinners. Services include:

• Bridal suite
  • Wireless internet
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine

Belflower Chapel and Event Center offers a variety of menu options from two different caterers. They also provide all needed flatware, glassware, linens and bartenders for your event. Cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Italian
  • Local
  • Mexican
  • Southern

History

Belflower Chapel and Event Center has been a community icon for over 60 years. Built as a Catholic Church, they have updated it with all the modern amenities couples have come to expect in a wedding venue, while repurposing and restoring as much authentic detail as possible. From stained glass windows purchased by members of the congregation to memorialize their loved ones, to the communion table that now displays the guest book, they have carefully designed and upgraded each element with character and quality.

14 Reviews for Belflower Chapel and Event Center

14 Belflower Chapel and Event Center Reviews

A
Featured
ashleigh

Getting married on 06/22/2020

10/10 would recommend!!

Tasha and her staff was amazing! She accommodated some last minute changes we had and helped calm me down through it all (I was super nervous). But Tasha and her staff was awesome! Super beautiful ... Read more venue and fair pricing as well!

Hannah
Hannah Vardasebi

Married on 11/03/2018

Fairytale wedding

I had my eye on this venue since 2015, when I first seen it on Facebook it I fell in love with it! After we set a date and seen it in person- I loved it even more! The chapel is beautiful, clean, and ... Read more has a lot of character. During our wedding planning with Tasha, she kept us updated on what we needed to do/gather, she responded to text messages, and emails in a very fast timely manner. Tasha also asked a lot of questions to ensure we got exactly what We Wanted. On wedding day she was waiting at the door with a huge smile, and the whole venue was so much more than what I expected! The whole team at Belflower decorated everything to a T! Tasha kept us on track, but also gave us our space which was awesome. The wedding went perfect, and we had the time of our life’s! We received SO MANY compliments on the venue, and how organized everything was. After the wedding I then thought to myself- during the wedding day I never once thought about “when is the catering coming, when is the minister arriving”... nothing- Because she handled everything so I was able to enjoy my day! Tasha also had to help a groomsmen with a broken Tie, helped me Bustle my dress, and quickly printed off vows after forgetting to write them down. If you want to enjoy your wedding, and not have a worry- this venue is the way to go! It’s very decently priced, beautiful, and the whole staff is absolutely amazing and truly care!

Jamie
Jamie Woody

Married on 10/13/2018

Jamie Woody

BEST. VENUE. EVER! Tasha and her staff were AMAZING. I didn’t have one thing to worry about, every detail was completely taken care of and my wedding turned out BEAUTIFULLY, exactly what I had ... Read more imagined, if not better! I got so many compliments from my wedding pictures of how beautiful everything was...mostly of how “expensive” it must have been, but the pricing was SO budget friendly and affordable!