Belfry Inne & Bistro

Sandwich, MA · View map · Visit website

About Belfry Inne & Bistro

Belfry Inne & Bistro is a bed and breakfast wedding venue located in Sandwich, Massachusetts. This venue features a historic and magical inn setting, with a charming dining experience and cozy atmosphere.

Facilities and Capacity
Belfry Inne & Bistro can host up to 100 guests and features a stunning outdoor terrace. The Abbey is the wedding venue's indoor ceremony and reception space. With a warm and inviting New England village feel, guests will enjoy hearing the birds and seeing the beauty of the surrounding nature. The Cape Cod beaches are a must-see and serve as a gorgeous backdrop for any wedding!

Belfry Inne & Bistro offers impeccable customer service to their clients. Delicious and creatively curated cuisine menus are offered by their chef and innkeeper for a memorable and tasty dining experience. The wedding venue offers the following services:

• Accommodations
  • Glassware
  • Linens
  • Parking

Other Services
In addition, the venue also offers to host various wedding-related events. These wedding celebrations include:

• Bridal shower

2 Belfry Inne & Bistro Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 10/14/2017

Chris, the inn keeper, was incredibly helpful from start to finish. He provided me and my family with the intimate wedding I always dreamed of. I always wanted a small wedding, unique to my husband ... Read more and I- with excellent food. Chris and his chef made it happen. We had 70 guests. I made a point of eating all the food- the risotto shooters, the shrimp cocktail, lobster bisque, fall salad, cod on risotto. The weekend was perfect, and all our guests loved staying at Inns in Sandwich. We had guests at the Abbey, in the Painted Lady, The Village and others in town. It was simple, beautiful and elegant. My husband and I plan to return for anniversaries. Thank you Chris!!

LuAnne
LuAnne

Married on 10/26/2013

I had read somewhere that the "foodie bride" should consider the Belfry Inne & Bistro - they were right. We've dined at the bistro before and absolutely loved the quality of the meals as well as the ... Read more decor. But would the same quality be at a 100-person wedding? Yes, yes it was. One guest told me, "this is not the usual wedding chicken." In addition, Chris Wilson is extremely accommodating and great at answering my many, many questions. Our 10/26/13 wedding had a slight Halloween feel and the stained glass, wooden cathedral ceilings and former church decor was just perfect with all our pumpkins and autumn leaves. And your guests will love to stay at the cozy quaint rooms in the neighboring buildings that are part of the Belfry. Some are adjoining for families, the ones above the restaurant are primarily for the wedding party and are just fantastic... jacuzzi tubs and fireplaces. We had our rehearsal dinner at the bistro as well and our families just loved spending the weekend with each other at such a lovely location with delicious dinners and breakfasts. The staff is the BEST and really deserving of all these 5 stars!

Belfry Inne & Bistro FAQ