Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres

Dennison, OH · View map · Visit website

About Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres

Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres is a luxury ranch in the Cleveland, Ohio area. This elegantly wooded 85 acres of property offers indoor and outdoor ceremony sites and invites couples to stay all weekend for their big day. Couples will find this glamorous wedding retreat 12 minutes from Tuscora Park and approximately 75 minutes from Cuyahoga Valley National Park.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can invite up to 400 guests to get lost in the magical forests of this venue. A forest ceremony takes place out among the pine trees, with massive tree trunks rising up around couples and guests. Sunlight shines through the trees, illuminating the couple as they exchange vows out among nature. The venue itself features many ornate and unique details, such as wrought-iron balconies, light fixtures and even doors. Stone archways and columns lead to other wooden doors. An inside wall's waterfall makes the perfect backdrop for stunning wedding pictures. Stone fire pits outside make cozy gathering spots.

Couples are invited to use the event Wednesday through Sunday on the week of their wedding. There, they will find services that include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Shuttle
  • Wireless Internet

Cuisine
Couples will find delicious fare for any event they choose to celebrate at Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres, from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony or reception. Cuisine can be served in the following catering styles:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Dessert
  • Hors d'oeuvres
  • Outside cake
  • Servers
  • Stations

Accommodation
Couples can live like royalty at this enchanted venue. The Grand Overnight Room - affectionately known at the Lovebird Suite - features an ivory room with large windows, a fireplace and luxurious furnishings. These include plush chairs, a bed with a tufted headboard and even a black chandelier dangling with crystals.

16 Reviews for Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres

16 Bella Amore' on Enchanted Acres Reviews

K
Karly Teramana

Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely Unbelievable

There are no words to describe how amazing these two people are. As little girls, we all dream of our wedding day and what it will be like someday. Our wedding was completely out of this world, ... Read more something that I honestly could not have even dreamt of and I owe a lot of that to Celeste and Ryan for going above and beyond with EVERYTHING. Let me start with Ryan, the master mind behind all the panning and the most talented man I have ever met. I will never forget he called me one day and said “I truly care about your day and I want it to be perfect for you. I put a lot of time and effort into this so that there are no failures. We only have one shot at this” He truly meant what he said. We had 400 plus guests at our wedding and without hesitation he said “we will make it work, no need to worry” and was he right. He built our D.J. a platform to stand on so we could make more room for seating and have a bigger dance floor. He hand made the meat and cheese board because he said presentation is key and it has to look perfect. He doesn’t even like cheese but he tried every kind before buying it to make sure it was the best. He cooked phenomenal food and made sure it was served to our guests in a timely, orderly manor. He worked for hours, even days, on the seating layout to ensure everyone had a comfortable seat. He even added ceiling fans to the outside patio so that the guests sitting outside would not be too hot. He also added on to the bar just 3 days before the wedding so that we had enough storage for our insane amount of alcohol. He coordinated our whole day so that it would be organized and not chaotic. I could go on and on. He is a pure perfectionist and puts so much time and thought into every little detail just for YOU! Now on to Celeste, the ROCKSTAR who brings it all together! Not only is she one of the most kind hearted people I’ve ever met, her decorating skills are out of this world and not even comparable to anyone else. Her talent is astounding. All you have to do is show up on the day of your wedding. She takes care of it all. I remember meeting with her for the first time telling her what I envisioned my wedding to look like. I told her florals galore and even more candles. I will never forget she text me one day and said “Hi love, I ordered you 800 candles” and she was not kidding, this woman does not mess around! She will literally make every single one of your dreams come true and then some. It was obviously a no brainer to choose her to do the florals, have you seen her work? It’s indescribable! And OH MY GOD our flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Let me tell you....there were FLORALS GALORE, just like I had asked! When I was telling her what I envisioned, I never in one million years thought she would completely exceed my expectations and even more. She did just that! Again, I could go on and on. This woman truly is incredible, a pure joy to be around, and her venue is a fairytale! Advice for you future brides getting married at Bella or the Barn.... I know it’s your day but you have to let Celeste and Ryan be in charge. It will eliminate ALL of your stress. When one of them calls or texts you and says “so I have an idea I wanted to run buy you to see what you think” without hesitation, agree with them!!! BE FLEXIBLE. Believe me, they are the experts and it will be well worth it! THEY KNOW BEST and would never let you down! To the future brides unsure of where to have your wedding....You would be absolutely INSANE if you do not choose Enchanted Acres and let two of the greatest people I now have the pleasure of knowing make your day even better than a dream, so BOOK NOW! To Celeste and Ryan, we will never be able to thank you enough for everything you did for us. Words will never be able to describe how much we appreciate you!! We wish we could relive our day over and over again. We are still on cloud nine. THANK YOU, from the bottom of our hearts, for being the amazing people that you are and making our wedding day something that was truly unimaginable!All our love, The Teramana’s.

K
Kylie

Married on 06/29/2019

Dream Wedding

If you are looking for the best people to work with and the most gorgeous venue Bella Amore on Enchanted Acres is the place! When we first went to look at the venue the Bella wasn’t even built yet. We ... Read more We first looked at the The Barn on Enchanted Acres which was beautiful but, at the time it was booked out longer than we wanted to wait to get married. Celeste told us they were building another venue just down the road that had availability. I knew instantly that if the Bella was half as nice as the barn it was going to be an amazing venue and it is! This venue is like nothing else I have ever seen and our guests continue to talk about how amazing it was. It’s uniqueness was perfect, every detail of the building and land was thought out perfectly. The venue was just one reason we loved the idea of getting married there. Not only is the venue perfect but the owners/wedding coordinators are amazing. Ryan and Celeste are basically a one stop shop. Ryan’s restaurant catered our wedding and the food was outstanding Celeste did our flowers and they turned out just like we hoped they would. They have closets of decorations that you can use if you choose which is a huge bonus! On the day of our wedding I swear Celeste was in two places at one time. Every time I turned around and needed something she was there. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly! They took every phone call and question that I had from day one. Our wedding would not have been the same without them. You can tell from the minute you meet them they are the dynamic duo that can pretty much make anything happen. Everything from our special day was perfect. I would highly recommend everyone checks out this venue. You won’t need to look anywhere else.

Shea
Shea Woods

Married on 06/15/2019

Dream wedding venue

Booking Bella Amore was BY FAR the best decision we made for our wedding. Celeste and Ryan are the best people and made everything so easy and were so helpful throughout the entire wedding planning ... Read more process. They answered every call, email and text, gave input and were downright amazing when it came to coordinating our wedding day. The entire venue is breathtaking and the choices of decor is hands down the best. It was so much fun to look through everything and see your wedding vision come to life. The food was SO GOOD (get the cornbread you’ll be obsessed with it) and it was actually served hot unlike some other weddings I’ve been to! Celeste also did florals for our wedding. She 100% made my vision come to life and the flowers were absolutely amazing. I couldn’t recommend her more!! I promise booking Bella Amore or the Barn will make your life easier and take the stress out of planning. We didn’t have to worry about anything the day of which made our day that much more enjoyable. If I could give 100 stars I would!