Bella Angel Hair and Makeup

Cherry Hill, NJ · View map · Visit website

About Bella Angel Hair and Makeup

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup is a beauty service in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Owner and wedding specialist, Victoria DiPietro, has more than 20 years of experience in the beauty industry. Victoria and her team serve all of New Jersey, Philadelphia, and surrounding areas. They have a location in New Jersey and Philadelphia for your convenience. They can travel to your home, hotel, or venue to offer a stress-free day.

Bella Angel Hair and Makeup artists stay up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques so they can create any style or look you want. They give you suggestions based on your face shape, hair texture, and skin tone. Victoria and her team wants you to feel stunning on your special day. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

A
Featured
Anne

Married on 10/29/2016

Not to brag, but I looked stunning and gorgeous at my wedding. I’m going through my wedding photos, and I look great from every angle, even in photos by guests. Bella Angel did such an amazing job.I ... Read more I felt confident all night. I cried at minimum 8 times during my wedding. Not a single eyelash out of place. Not a single smudge. The make up looked just as good at 2PM as it did at 2AM. I normally don’t wear a lot of make up, and my stylist Becca did a great job of making my make up look beautiful, yet natural. I couldn’t even feel the foundation on my face, and it didn’t irritate my skin at all, not even at the end of the night after dancing for hours. My hair was gorgeous. It stayed in place the entire night, but it moved beautifully when I was dancing. I was very impressed. The best thing about my hair and make up was that it was gorgeous and noticeable, but not something I had to fuss with during the day. Additionally, they did a great job on my bridesmaids. Everyone loved their hair and make up! My group was an interesting challenge because we had ladies of so many complexions, and it was important to me that I had stylists that would do an amazing job on everyone. Timing-wise, Bella Angel was just impeccable. One of my bridesmaids said to me was concerned about the timing before the day. She had never been to a wedding where hair and make up would finish up at 3.5 hours. I assured her Bella Angel would be on time, and they delivered. They actually finished a bit early and our entire day was on time, making it stress-free. Lastly, what stuck out in my mind is how much my groom loved my look. When he turned around during out first look, he had the biggest smile on his face and said “oh my gosh!!!” He started to tear up; mind you, I’ve only seen this man cry twice in our 4 years together. Something I’ll never forget: when we got to the alter, he turned and whispered to me, “you look bad (the good kind of bad).”

Lauren
Lauren Castafero

Married on 08/02/2019

Highly Recommend Cindy!

Cindy and her assistant were so easy to work with on my wedding day. Cindy and I had a great trial where I walked out happy with the bun that she made look so bridal. After several weeks, I decided I ... Read more I wanted a little more detail on the sides and I told her on my wedding day. She was so flexible and added a braid and changed the bun slightly. It ended up being perfect and exactly what I imagined. My friends and family all were so happy with how their hair turned out whether it was an updo or half up. They stuck to the schedule and helped everything go so smoothly on the wedding day! I highly recommend!

Lynda
Lynda

Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful work!

The ladies were awesome, helpful, and friendly. They were punctual, did an amazing job and made us all feel beautiful. I got a lot of compliments on hair and makeup thanks to them! Don't hesitate to ... Read more hire them, so professional and considerate.