Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography

Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography is a joint wedding service located in Oranjestad, Aruba that specializes in event planning and photography. Their professional staff has been orchestrating and planning stress-free services since 2001. Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography captures all the sentimental moments of a couple’s big day and goes above and beyond when it comes to organizing and coordinating, from location scouting to full planning. With experience in assisting with a number of weddings, from destination weddings to cultural ones, couples can feel confident in working with a team that is professional and skilled in their given fields.

These wedding planners can plan a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. In terms of photography, couples can expect to receive high-resolution images through prints, digital files, albums, and more. On top of all-day coverage, they can provide boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and more. In terms of planning services, they offer day-of coordination, full planning, partial planning, budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Other services include:

• Custom graphics

Despina
Featured
Despina Mertzani

Married on 01/26/2019

Best of the Best of the Best!

It is impossible to summarize the mind blowing experience I had with Angela in one paragraph. After your first meeting (even phone) with her, you will realize the level of professionalism you are ... Read more dealing with. She truly has your best interest at heart in every decision she makes from planning, decor, food, photography, etc. My advice for anyone who has chosen to work with Bella Aruba Events is to LET GO. I had so much trust in Angela, that I eventually let her take over of a lot of decisions knowing she will go above and beyond my own imagination. I can't tell you how happy my husband and I were with her services. At this point I am thinking of a new event in Aruba just so we can work together again :)

P
Patty Manon

Getting married on 05/16/2020

Exceeded Espectations

We were beyond pleased with our exceptional family photo shoot with Angela. She was wonderful with our young toddlers and baby showing patience and rapport with kids. Our youngest son and his fiance ... Read more were also pleased with their couple photos as were the rest of us. She is a very talented, personable photographer that made our experience smooth and pleasant. The highest compliment I could give her is that I personally liked many of the photos I was included in since I usually don't care for my own pictures. I tend to close my eyes. All three families were impressed.

Tonya
Tonya

Married on 07/29/2019

PLanner & packages, cant be beat

Angela of Bella Aruba has planned a wedding i didn't even know could come true. She made all the plans, executed the contracts made suggestions & worked with my family that wanted to be involved with ... Read more planning. I cant say enough about this woman professionalism. Ill show you everything after 7.29.19