Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography

Oranjestad, AW · View map · Visit website

About Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography

Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography is a joint wedding service located in Oranjestad, Aruba that specializes in event planning and photography. Their professional staff has been orchestrating and planning stress-free services since 2001. Bella Aruba Event Planning & Photography captures all the sentimental moments of a couple’s big day and goes above and beyond when it comes to organizing and coordinating, from location scouting to full planning. With experience in assisting with a number of weddings, from destination weddings to cultural ones, couples can feel confident in working with a team that is professional and skilled in their given fields.

These wedding planners can plan a couple’s ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. In terms of photography, couples can expect to receive high-resolution images through prints, digital files, albums, and more. On top of all-day coverage, they can provide boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress shoots, and more. In terms of planning services, they offer day-of coordination, full planning, partial planning, budget analysis, event design, guest list management, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Other services include:

• Custom graphics

Despina
Featured
Despina Mertzani

Married on 01/26/2019

Best of the Best of the Best!

It is impossible to summarize the mind blowing experience I had with Angela in one paragraph. After your first meeting (even phone) with her, you will realize the level of professionalism you are ... Read more dealing with. She truly has your best interest at heart in every decision she makes from planning, decor, food, photography, etc. My advice for anyone who has chosen to work with Bella Aruba Events is to LET GO. I had so much trust in Angela, that I eventually let her take over of a lot of decisions knowing she will go above and beyond my own imagination. I can't tell you how happy my husband and I were with her services. At this point I am thinking of a new event in Aruba just so we can work together again :)

M
Melissa

Married on 09/16/2018

I am not one who usually plans events and had no idea where to start for planning our wedding, so when I found Angela I was thrilled! Angela was really fantastic throughout the entire process. She ... Read more talked me through each step, provided many options, always brainstormed price saving alternatives, was attentive, communicated well, paid attention to the details which meant the most to me (I briefly mentioned how much my grandmother meant to me and how she grew a special orchid- she found a way to incorporate them in my bouquet and cake decor!), she went above and beyond (she ensured we had food upon arrival, catered our rehearsal, gave us contact information to taxi services, etc.), and by the end she really felt like one of the family! I also really loved all of the vendors she selected! Our wedding turned out exactly the way I had hoped. I highly recommend to and cannot wait to see our wedding photos

C
Conor

Married on 07/14/2018

Angela was extremely organized, energetic, and considerate. She consistently made sure she was available to everyone when they needed her and proactively solved any issues that came up. It was a ... Read more beautiful memory packed weekend thanks to her!