Bella Bean Photography

Surprise, AZ · View map

About Bella Bean Photography

Welcome,

Thanks for taking time to look around. Feel free to contact me at 623.332.9898 and or shannonbiancamano@gmail.com. I have been capturing fun memories for a little over eight years now. I'm a southern girl & hands are almost as full as my heart. I'm a mom to four adorable littles and happily married living our life here in the beautiful state of Arizona. I get to spend time working as a natural light photographer capturing weddings, couples, children and more. I love creating memories you will love and later can truly feel as the moment was captured. I love photography and creating. I enjoy traveling for a beautiful shot. Photography is apart of my life and I hope to share it with you.

If there's memories to be made, there's photos to be taken. Welcome to my website, take a peak around!

Sincerely,
Shannon B.
Owner and Published Photographer at Bella Bean Photography

17 Reviews for Bella Bean Photography

17 Bella Bean Photography Reviews

S
Samantha

Married on 07/19/2015

Shannon is so reasonably priced and was able to meet me on super short notice for my engagement photos! She also did my senior photos which came out beautifully as well! I would recommend her to ... Read more anyone! Love love love her!!

B
Bill

Event date: 06/13/2015

Shannon's ability to capture the moment in natural light is nothing short of amazing. Her attention to detail and self-driven desire for the best shot reveal the subject optimally. Great work! Read more Shannon's ability to capture the moment in natural light is nothing short of amazing. Her attention to detail and self-driven desire for the best shot reveal the subject optimally. Great work!

User5191432

Event date: 06/11/2015

Very pleased with everything... The quality of pictures taken, the originality of props used, amount of time taken for the shoot,and professionalism of the photographer. I am very pleased with our ... Read more experience!