Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Villa Park, IL · View map · Visit website

About Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal store located in Chicago and Oakbrook, Illinois. The store features a wide selection of domestic and international designer wedding dresses. Choose from two elegant showrooms, including a luxe downtown boutique in Chicago’s premier fashion district and a spacious Oakbrook salon, and enjoy browsing one of the most diverse bridal gown selections in Chicago. From your first consultation to your final dress fitting and beyond, Bella Bianca Bridal Couture provides unparalleled customer service and a luxe bridal dress shopping experience.

Experience
The carefully curated selection of gowns at Bella Bianca Bridal Couture has been chosen by owners Melissa Russell and Natalie Bauer. Their philosophy is to deliver the finest in couture bridal fashion and a unique and memorable moment for their brides.

Bella Bianca Bridal Couture is a bridal shop with two locations that specializes in couture and designer bridal fashion and accessories. An experienced bridal stylist will assist you in exploring different silhouettes, dress styles, fabrics and embellishments based on your personal bridal vision. Event services offered include the following:

• Consultations by appointment
  • Trunk shows and sample sales
  • Professional alterations

123 Reviews for Bella Bianca Bridal Couture

123 Bella Bianca Bridal Couture Reviews

J
Jessica

Getting married on 05/16/2020

There isn't a negative thing I can say about my experience and the ladies that helped me out. Highly recommend going to the salon! They have a ton of options to choose from and if you're a die hard ... Read more Hayley Paige fan like I am...this is the place to go.

Liz
Liz T.

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Absolutely lovely experience!

From the very moment my mom and I walked into Bella Bianca, I had an absolutely lovely experience! It was my first bridal appointment ever, and I couldn't be happier to have started the process with ... Read more the fantastic staff. My bridal assistant, Erin, was so sweet and incredibly helpful throughout the entire appointment. She never made me feel rushed or pressured, and worked hard to find me the right dresses. The store is gorgeous, as is the gown selection. Erin made the whole appointment very enjoyable. I found a dress that ended up being my "one to beat" for the remainder of my appointments during the day--it really was stunning. Although I did not ultimately end up choosing that dress, I cannot recommend Bella Bianca and their staff enough to future brides. Thank you for such a wonderful time, Erin!

K
Kaylynn

Getting married on 11/02/2019

Bella Bianca knocks it out of the park. They are EXPERTS

Just a lovely place full of LOVELY people. Taylor and Emily were both kind, fun, responsive, and completely on point. They listened to all of my preferences and concerns, and were also very conscious ... Read more of my price point. We loved Bella Bianca so much that we ended up going BACK for a second appt in the same day! They were kind, fun, laid back, informative, and offered perfectly timed guidance when needed. You will not find a better bridal salon. I found the absolute dress of my dreams, which I never thought would happen. Don't bother with any other salon. Just go.