Bella Blanca Event Center

North Hollywood, CA · View map · Visit website

About Bella Blanca Event Center

Bella Blanca is a historic building centrally located between the NOHO Arts District and Valley Village. We have two beautifully remodeled Ballrooms, the Regal Ballroom and Crystal Room with a capacity of 325 and up to 500 respectively.

Amenities for the Regal Ballroom include High Ceilings, Beautiful Fully-Lit Dome, Chandeliers, In-ground Dance Floor, State-of-the-Art Lights and Lasers, Premium Sound System, Giant Interactive Screens, Large Stage and Customized Linens and Napkins.

Amenities for the Crystal Ballroom include In-ground Dance Floor, State-of-the-Art Lights and Lasers, Premium Sound System, VIP Section and Customized Linens and Napkins.

When you book with us we include our planner at no additional cost to ensure your event is a success.

We are a family owned business. Our food is hand selected. We source our foods from the highest quality food products available for our world class chef to create his masterpieces.

We have plenty of parking and are located across the street form a park. There are also several houses of worship within walking distance of our location.

7 Reviews for Bella Blanca Event Center

7 Bella Blanca Event Center Reviews

R
Rozzan

Married on 10/14/2018

Dream come true!!!!

Bella Blanca venue was an absolute dream come true wedding choice for my husband and I. Your venue made my fairytale wedding come true! I’m so grateful my Parents went ahead with booking you guys! ... Read more Thank you Mr. Aram for all your help!! Please pick Bella Blanca as your next event venue destination ! You won’t be disappointed!!! Such a memorable experience.

A
Anna

Married on 09/02/2018

This venue is absolutely gorgeous and stunning! When we saw it, we fell in love from the first sight (we checked 6 venues before we found this one). On top of that, Aram, the manager, provided ... Read more exceptional hospitality and was very helpful and patient with my million questions which I guess every couple should have (we decided do not hire a planner, so you can imagine how many questions we had). Food was very delicious too! Our wedding was 2 weeks ago, but our guests still can’t stop talking about our wedding. Thank you Aram and your team for making our big day so special and memorable!

E
Eugene

Married on 09/02/2018

A week ago we were married at Bella Blanca. Aram (Manager) and his staff have done am excellent job of preparing the venue. The place looked great and the food was awesome. 200 of our guests left the ... Read more the wedding with a huge smile and were extremely surprised how good the venue was. Highly recommend it! Thank you Aram!