Bella Born Weddings & Events

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bella Born Weddings & Events

Bella Born Weddings & Events is a wedding planning company located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. We offer multiple packages couples may choose from, including day-of coordination, full service planning, and partial planning. Whatever the package, we promises to work with our couples and plan a wedding that is not only a perfect fit for them but also a stress free environment.

Bella Born Weddings & Events would be honored to plan civil, cultural, eco-friendly, military, non-religious, religious, double weddings and elopements. This experienced wedding planner offers many services to help plan your wedding ceremony, reception, amd/or rehearsal dinner. Bella Born Weddings & Events is happy to offer the following planning services:

• Budget analysis

E
Featured
Elizabeth

Married on 09/09/2017

Having Nina as our wedding coordinator was one of the best decisions that we could have made! She helped provide basically everything that you would need for a wedding and made it super simple and fun ... Read more to make decisions. Nina, by far made the experience. She was always so helpful and wanting to know what more she could do to make us happy. Would definitely recommend anybody to work with her if they're planning their special day!

Julie
Julie

Married on 11/03/2018

Nina was was everything we had hoped for.

Nina was absolutely wonderful! I was immediately drawn to her vivacious and outgoing personality. She was everything we had hoped for in a wedding coordinator. She truly saw my vision and helped me to ... Read more to bring all the details together. My husband and I wanted someone that would help our day run smoothly and she was there with us every step of the way. She assisted us with finding some vendors we needed as well setting up and tearing down our venue. She was able to help us fill in all the gaps and was well-organized with planning our day. Our wedding was beautiful and she was an integral part of making it all come together. Thank you from The Pifer’s

Kasey
Kasey

Married on 10/12/2018

Above and Beyond

Nina was a godsend for our wedding planning from start to finish. My partner and I were in a unique situation and had 6 months to fully plan a wedding. Nina created the budget, helped us pick from the ... Read more the best venues, and even drove us to each venue. As neither of us were from the Pittsburgh area, we relied heavily on Nina's knowledge and expertise and she did not disappoint! It was such a relief to have someone take care of all the small details we surely would've overlooked. She helped us choose the venue, bakery, florist, food, officiant, music, and more all while making sure we stayed within budget! All we had to do was show up at our wedding and Nina took care of the rest. We needn't worry about set up and tear down (she even returned my husband's rented tuxedo the day after!) Nina made sure we had the day of our dreams that we'd spent planning with her for the past 6 months. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you Nina for making our wedding day absolutely perfect!