Bella Bridal Artistry

Asheville, NC · View map · Visit website

About Bella Bridal Artistry

Bella Bridal Artistry is an on-location bridal beauty company in Asheville, North Carolina. Each artist enjoys the intimate experience of brides on the most exciting day in their life. We bring the expert skill, professionalism and reliability you need when choosing a beauty team for your special day. Bella Bridal Artistry strives to provide a stress free, memorable experience you can truly enjoy the last few hours before your wedding day begins!

Bella Bridal Artistry offers professional, on-location airbrush makeup and hair styling services for brides and their bridal parties. They work with brides one-on-one to create a look that is classic, flattering, and camera-ready.

35 Reviews for Bella Bridal Artistry

35 Bella Bridal Artistry Reviews

B
Featured
BRITTANY Brattain

Married on 06/22/2019

Fabulous price and fantastic service

I was a very picky bride - I wanted things my way and made sure the idea in my head became a reality. And let me tell you what - Bella Bridal went above and beyond on my hair and makeup! All of my ... Read more guests said how fabulous I looked and how great my bridesmaids looked. We had Tracey do our hair and Melissa do our makeup. They were amazing on price and did an amazing job! They worked on my mom, mother in law, two sisters and flower girl. We all have different features, skin tone, and hair type and somehow they made each of us look like beauty queens even in the summer heat. I gave them a picture of what I wanted for my hair and makeup and they made exactly that happen - but it looked even better than the picture. I was also impressed at their custom service. They asked me to look at my hair and makeup and point out anything I wanted changed or fixed. When I pointed out a few minor things they happily fixed them - no moaning or groaning that I was being picky - and that is a hard thing to find. I also must say they were the most reasonably priced stylists. Others charged you for travel (in their home city) or required you to have a crazy high minimum or required you to do a trial with them. But Bella didn’t have any of those requirements so it made things more affordable. Again I just cannot say enough good things about them - they were affordable, professional, and produced fabulous results. I was so happy I picked them to do hair and makeup for my wedding!

Tabatha
Tabatha

Getting married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Melissa was so great to work with, from the second I contacted her. I was a last minute booking and she went above and beyond to accommodate me! My makeup was beautiful for my wedding day, and I felt ... Read more amazing! Thank you Melissa, for making my day extra special!

B
Brittany

Married on 06/15/2019

Look gorgeous with Bella Bridal Artistry!

I just got married in Asheville, NC and used Bella Bridal Artistry for both hair and make-up. We could not have been more pleased! Melissa and Tracy did an absolutely incredible job! We had plans ... Read more going into the day that only the bride, bride's sister and mother were going to be doing make-up. The second the other girls saw Melissa's work they immediately wanted to get their make-up done as well. Every single girl in the wedding ended up getting make-up and Melissa did such a great job at fitting each person's style. The airbrushing also makes your skin look completely flawless and wasn't phased by my happy tears. Tracy did everyones hair for the big day and wow she is truly an artist. Whether it is a fancy up do or a more loose boho look she really knows how to make a girl feel beautiful. I would highly recommended using Bella Bridal Artistry to look gorgeous on your wedding day!