Bella Bridal Beauty

Hoffman Estates, IL, Il · View map · Visit website

About Bella Bridal Beauty

Renee Pecora founded Bella Bridal Beauty in hopes to make all brides and their bridal parties feel beautiful in a timely manner without breaking the bank.

About Us

Bella Bridal Beauty is an On-Site Professional Hair & Airbrush Makeup team located in Phoenix, Arizona and the Chicagoland Area.

Every single artist is a licensed professional.

We travel to you anywhere in the Arizona Valley for no travel fee and most of the Chicagoland Area for no travel fee.

We have plenty of licensed artists to accommodate large parties in a timely manner.

All parties include airbrush makeup & lashes.

Airbrush makeup guarantees 12-24 hours of wear, is super lightweight, water-resistant, and recommended for pictures.

16 Reviews for Bella Bridal Beauty

16 Bella Bridal Beauty Reviews

D
Featured
Daisy

Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing Artists and Service

Renee and her team are very nice and professional and make sure that you have fun and look your best on your big day. My wedding party loved all of the girls who came to get us ready! Everyone looked ... Read more beautiful and they use some high quality stuff to make sure it lasts all day!! Thank you for making my wedding day special!!

K
krista

Getting married on 09/25/2020

November wedding

My makeup was absolutely beautiful! My trial was amazing, Renee listened to every concern I had. Airbrush makeup made me feel so flawless and it stay the whole night!. Read more My makeup was absolutely beautiful! My trial was amazing, Renee listened to every concern I had . Airbrush makeup made me feel so flawless and it stay the whole night!.

P
Peyton Garner

Married on 02/16/2019

Love them!

They are so much fun! Best crew around and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family ❤️ Read more They are so much fun!!! Best crew around and would absolutely recommend them to friends and family ❤️