Bella Bridal Couture

Thousand Oaks, CA · View map

About Bella Bridal Couture

Couture Bridal Boutique

Bella Bridal Couture is a full service boutique in Thousand Oaks. We offer a personal approach to assisting each bride and bridal party. We provide the best in bridal, bridesmaid and accessories. Let us help you make your Special Day perfect! No matter what style or fabric you dream of- Bella Bridal Couture has something for you!

4 Reviews for Bella Bridal Couture

4 Bella Bridal Couture Reviews

Izaura
Izaura

Getting married on 09/14/2019

Wedding September 2019

I had such an amazing experience, we were greeted with champagne and it was very private and personal couldn’t of asked for a more special day. Went to two other boutiques and the experience doesn’t ... Read more compare and best of all I said YES to the dress 😍

DANIELLE
DANIELLE

Married on 05/11/2019

Personalized and friendly

Bella Bridal Couture was such a pleasant experience. When my MOH and I first walked in we were warmly greeted and offered champagne during the appointment. As a bride I was dreading trying on dresses. ... Read more Nothing makes me feel more self conscious about my body than looking at myself in dress that was non-flattering and having to be negative about what I didn’t like. For this appointment I went in with an open mind and willing to try on any style as I didn’t want to feel overwhelmed and stressed as I have in previous appointments at different salons. My MOH and I were given clips to tag any dress we liked that I could try on. It was fun to see what I picked out vs. what my MOH picked out. The girls were so helpful in pulling dresses that fit what I was looking for. I did have one dress in mind but Bella did not have that exact dress but they did have a similar dress. I was hesitant about trying it on as I didn’t want strapless but when I tried it on I fell in LOVE! I could not believe that the dress I thought I didn’t want was actually the dress that fit me the best! They jacked me up with all the bridal accessories and I knew that I found my dress. Customer service was phenomenal I was not local and they were willing to work with me in making sure I got the dress in time. I would highly recommend making an appointment as my experience was very relaxing and stress free.

A
Alannah

Married on 04/14/2018

They are simply wonderful. They make you feel so beautiful and give you their guidance and opinion which was very helpful. A lot of bridal stores won't let you take pictures in the dresses which is a ... Read more shame. Luckily Bella Bridal does or else I wouldn't have found my perfect dress! My mom took a picture of my in a few dresses and I wasn't sure of any at the time. After seeing my photo, we immediately called the store so I could come back in and try it on. They even kept the store open late so my sister could drive up to see me in the dress. They are absolutely the best!