Bella Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry

McHenry, IL · View map

About Bella Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry

Welcome to Bella Bridal!

Bella Bridal has been making brides look and feel their best since 2008.

The first of its kind in McHenry County Bella Bridal was created by Amy Burrafato Henning to give brides the one of a kind experience of having their very own glam squad come to them on their special day.

Onsite traveling from Chicago to Milwaukee at Bella Bridal you will receive personalized attention, advice, and convenience. Our artists are not only Licensed Cosmetologists with at least 5 years experience, they are Bridal Beauty Specialists and have been specifically trained in all things bridal and formal artistry.

Your entire bridal look should flow. We will give our expert advice and guide you in choosing the right style for your hair and makeup based on your wedding theme, dress, venue, and the over all style of your big day!

At Bella Bridal we pride ourselves on giving brides an experience they will never forget. We are very proud to have been a part of over 1000 brides special day and continue to look forward to helping you with your big day!

Sincerely,

The Bella Artists

41 Reviews for Bella Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry

41 Bella Bridal Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

M
Megan Solarz

Married on 08/31/2019

Top of the line

Everyone at Bella Bridal made my dreams come true. I felt that I looked perfect for my wedding! Thank you. Bonus seeing my grandma look stunning! Read more Everyone at Bella Bridal made my dreams come true. I felt that I looked perfect for my wedding! Thank you. Bonus seeing my grandma look stunning!!

J
Jessica Butler

Married on 04/27/2019

Fantastic!!!

I had a wonderful experience with Bella Bridal! Amy is great and totally understanding, i had to make last minute changes so she was extremely flexible! The artists arrived on time Erika and Shannon ... Read more and were fantastic! They achieved exactly the looks myself and all of the bridesmaids wanted!

Amy
Amy

Married on 04/27/2019

Pure elegance!!

Amy and her team did a BEAUTIFUL job! I have used her for my boudoir shoot in April of 2018, and she has done my hair in the past. My makeup lasted all night and my hair kept its shape all through out ... Read more dancing. Highly recommend :)