Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Saint Helena, California · View map · Visit website

About Bella Bridal Napa Valley

Bella Bridal Napa Valley is a bridal beauty and hair service in Saint Helena, California. This team of incredibly talented stylists combines a little powder and glam to provide you the dream look you’ve always wanted on your wedding day. Whether you’re the bohemian bride or want a classic, formal look, Bella Bridal Napa Valley will make you feel and look your very best. They focus on your experience, helping you to relax right before the ceremony and make the rest of the day much more enjoyable. Choose Bella Bridal Napa Valley for a once in a lifetime beauty experience you won’t regret on your wedding day.

Bella Bridal Napa Valley offers professional hair and makeup services for all bridal styles and party sizes. Each artist you work with is professionally trained and experienced, and will listen to your needs before creating your style. Bella Bridal Napa Valley artists specialize in natural, dramatic glam, smokey eyes, pin up makeup, and Hollywood styles. They offer bridal and bridal party hair and makeup, airbrush makeup and strip lashes available, all of which should provide coverage for up to 12 hours.

49 Reviews for Bella Bridal Napa Valley

49 Bella Bridal Napa Valley Reviews

Meghan
Featured
Meghan

Married on 10/13/2018

Jocelyn was the calm I needed on my big day!

Jocelyn and her team did the hair and makeup for my wedding and it was perfect! When thinking about what I wanted my hair to look like I was all over the place & during my trial Jocelyn worked her ... Read more magic! Not only did she have me laughing through my entire trial she was the calm I needed in the room on my big day. I kept calling her my honorary bridesmaid because she went above and beyond to make sure I had the best day ever. She even safety pinned my train when it ripped!! Her team was so great to work with and their whole dynamic as a group made the day fun! I highly recommend booking Jocelyn and her team!

Careylewis
Careylewis

Married on 06/05/2019

Ashley was amazing!

Ashley did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, I couldn't have been happier with the results! Read more Ashley did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup, I couldn't have been happier with the results!

A
ana

Married on 11/11/2018

Talented, professional and just overall wonderful!

I am so happy I found Jocelyn and her team! From the first email conversations to the first time I met Jocelyn at my hair and makeup trial I knew I'd be in good hands. Jocelyn makes you feel so ... Read more comfortable and like you've been best gal friends for years. She listens to what your wishes are for the look you envision on your wedding day. For me, it was the natural look. The team of vendors you have on your big day is so important that you want to pick the best ones, I'd definitely recommend Bella Bridal! They pride themselves on arriving early and that they did! This allowed for everything else to flow smoothly for the rest of the day. Thank you Jocelyn and Brenda for making my bridal party and me feel special and look beautiful on my special day!!