Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock

Little Rock, Arkansas · View map · Visit website

About Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock

Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock is a wedding dress and attire showroom in Little Rock, Arkansas. The owners, Kathleen Casey and Erin Casey Wolf, bought the first store in 2007 and proceeded to purchase the entire franchise in 2012. Bella Bridesmaids is a nationwide franchise, but their Little Rock showroom offers services across the city, as well as throughout North Little Rock, Conway, and northwest Arkansas. The showroom carries hundreds of dresses by various designers for couples to choose from. The dresses are suited for weddings with various themes, including beach, black tie, classic, cocktail, country, modern, romantic, and vintage. The clientele of the company include brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of grooms and brides.

The company offers special order bridesmaid, junior bridesmaid, and flower girl dresses. Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock also hosts sample sales and trunk shows. It also carries sizes 00-32 in women's sizing and 2T-16 for junior bridesmaid and flower girls.

6 Reviews for Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock

6 Bella Bridesmaids Little Rock Reviews

L
Laura

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful dresses, easy and stressfree!

I’ve been lucky enough to be a bridesmaid in several of my friends’ weddings, and the highest quality dresses all come from Bella! Bella makes it easy for the whole bridal party to go in to their ... Read more local store, get measurements taken (btw they save these for future reference!), orders placed, and pick-up or delivery arranged in a timely manner. The Little Rock store owner Alex is so knowledgeable! She was able to recommend the perfect dresses for a wedding party I was in when I was six months pregnant (HIGHLY recommend Two Birds - so comfy, the EASIEST alterations, and dozens of ways to wear the same dress). In my experience, it’s just easier and more organized and uniform when brides select Bella!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful Bridesmaids Thanks to Bella LR!

Brides - look no further! Bella Bridesmaids is the best place to work with for your bridesmaids dresses. I was in two weddings as a bridesmaid and thankfully both brides used Bella for the dress ... Read more process. Bella has mastered the bridesmaid dress process - it is organized, professional, and seamless. When I started planning my own wedding last year I already knew I would use Bella for my bridesmaids. Just like my previous experiences, my experience with Bella as a bride was top-notch! Alex is extremely knowledgeable and SO organized! She removed all anxiety from the process and gave very helpful advice - I was confident that my bridesmaids would get their dresses on time and would look amazing in the style we selected. I couldn't be happier with my decision to work with Bella! My bridesmaids were the most beautiful for my wedding thanks to Alex & Bella LR!

S
Sloane

Married on 09/08/2018

Such a dream!

Alex and Grace are the dream team! They were so sweet during the entire progress. I changed my mind on what dress I wanted for my girls, and when I called and told them about what I was thinking they ... Read more had so many dresses laid out in the color, style, and price range I was looking for. Highly suggest going to see the Bella Bridesmaids team!