Bella Catering

Edwardsville, IL · View map

About Bella Catering

Bella Catering is dedicated to making every event extraordinary. In the historic Leclaire Room, our professional team will work with you to create a fantastic event, large or small, that is sure to impress your guests. We have breakfast, lunch, dinner, bar, and hors d'oeuvre service available with a variety of options and multiple price tiers so you can plan the perfect event no matter what your budget may be. And our chef is always cooking up fresh ideas to guarantee that YOUR event is unique and memorable. Our venue, located in Edwardsville, IL, is perfect for your reception or special event, or contact us about our off-site catering services at the venue of your choice. Call us for a tour today!

2 Reviews for Bella Catering

2 Bella Catering Reviews

S
Savannah

Married on 11/11/2017

Food was great, service was great, very accommodating. Wouldn't change a thing! Read more Food was great, service was great, very accommodating. Wouldn't change a thing!

K
Katie

Married on 11/04/2017

3.5

The LeClaire room is a beautiful place to get married! My wedding photos turned out great both outside and inside. The food and service from the staff that night was wonderful, everyone was very ... Read more friendly and I got a lot of compliments on the quality of the food. The cons: When it came down to a few weeks before the wedding it was very difficult to get in touch with the event organizer and two times I showed up in person for appointments and the event coordinator was not there because she was too busy or had the wrong time down. I also thought she would be a little more present on the day but there were many times I couldn't find her. You also had to have every thing not just out of the room but off the premises by the end of the night which kinda ruins the last hour if you're having to clean everything up (I guess that how they get you into renting through their service). The pros: They have a lot of options in terms of rentals and al la carte options if you plan to bring your own decorations. Everything that I ordered was there on time and set up how I wanted it and we were able to get into the room early to set up, which relieved some stress on the day. The day went great and I enjoyed the quality of service from the servers and bartenders. Overall, I had a good experience with the LeClaire Room and would recommend to future brides!

Bella Catering FAQ