Bella Dia Designs

Flossmoor, IL · View map

About Bella Dia Designs

Specializing in unique, custom wedding invitations to coordinate with your style, we will create a design using the finest papers and embellishments that reflect your personal taste.

We also create invitations for other events such as bar/bat mitzvahs, baby showers, corporate and holiday events, graduations, and many more.

We offer the following accessories to coordinate with your invitation suite:
• menus
• stickers
• maps
• table cards
• save the date cards
• personalized note sets for bridal attendant gifts

Additional services and options:

• A free design consultation
• Customize your invitation suite to fit your budget
• Calligraphy
• Digital addressing
• Thermography, engraved or letterpress printing
• Seal n' send, mailing
• Guidance from our designer from start to finish

With over 20 years of design experience, we have served brides nationwide.
We look forward to working with you!

2 Reviews for Bella Dia Designs

2 Bella Dia Designs Reviews

C
Tiffany

Married on 09/18/2009

I received soooooo many compliments on my wedding invitations from Bella Dia. They completely set the tone for a beautiful, unique wedding. Bella Dia also did other stationary for the event which ... Read more carried the theme throughout the reception. (Programs, Place Cards, Table Numbering) I would definitely use their service again & recommend it to friends. - TMD

C
Cynthia

Married on 05/21/2008

Although I never thought I'd pull off a destination wedding outside of the U.S. , Bella Dia Custom Invitations made it that much easier for me. Since the wedding would take place in Nuevo Vallarta, ... Read more Mexico, I wanted a Mexican theme. Bella Dia Custom came up with the most creative invitations capturing what we wanted. Planning a wedding is stressful enough but all I did was hand over my guest list and they handled the rest. My invitations captured the essence of our destination wedding in Mexico that took place in May of 2008. Many of my guests have told me they kept their invitation as a souvenir and reminder of our wedding in Nuevo Vallarta. They are the best!!

Bella Dia Designs FAQ