Bella Dia Floral

Katy, TX · View map · Visit website

About Bella Dia Floral

Bella Dia Floral is a wedding florist business based in Katy, Texas, which also serves the Houston and Beaumont areas. This business is run by the team Tawnya Morse, who serves as the floral director and master designer, and Krysta Teer, who serves as the senior floral designer. Together, they provide brides with hand-crafted bouquets and floral arrangement options which are designed with their unique style and needs in mind.

Before your wedding day, you will get the chance to meet up with the team at Bella Dia Floral and discuss the kind of blooms you are interested in. They can work with a variety of styles such as classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, modern, nautical, preppy, romantic, and more. Having this many options allows you to truly make your floral arrangements blend in with the rest of your wedding. Couples can choose from the following:

• Aisle decor

51 Bella Dia Floral Reviews

A
Amanda

Married on 07/29/2017

Bella Dia Floral did an amazing job with my wedding! I had a very unique request going in... I wanted vegetables... Vegetables and herbs everywhere! Tawnya, the Head Designer, immediately loved my ... Read more idea and welcomed the challenge. She worked with me to pair my vision with her expertise and I absolutely loved the end result. On my wedding day, I had the pleasure of waiting to be surprised by my reception centerpieces - wooden wine boxes overflowing with dill, parsley, kale, eucalyptus, squash, radishes, carrots... you name it! Tawnya even managed to incorporate the magnolias and leaves I loved so much from my own mother's wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for a more thoughtful and caring professional to help express my overwhelming happiness on such a special day. Thank you Tawnya and Bella Dia... my wedding day would not have been the same with any other florist!

B
Beth

Married on 06/10/2017

Tawnya was able to put together exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding flowers. The bouquets were beautiful and the mantle piece was stunning! The colors were perfect! Read more Tawnya was able to put together exactly what my daughter wanted for her wedding flowers. The bouquets were beautiful and the mantle piece was stunning! The colors were perfect!

N
Nicci

Married on 04/30/2017

Tawnya does wonders with flowers! I don't know much about flowers but when I showed her my ideas/pictures I had found she made them a reality. The bouquets were perfect, the mantle decor was perfect ... Read more and the rose petals gave the tables the pop of color that I was looking for. I was nervous trusting someone with these details but she was dead on with what I wanted.