Bella Dia Stationery

Katy, TX · View map

About Bella Dia Stationery

Here at Bella Dia Stationery we specialize in making your perfect day even more memorable. We like to help you as much as possible by taking the stress away and giving you a cohesive look for your wedding stationery or any special event!

13 Reviews for Bella Dia Stationery

13 Bella Dia Stationery Reviews

M
Melanie

Married on 09/30/2017

Bella Dia is a great company to do business with! They were able to get me in on short notice and had tons of options. They sat down with me and explained different invitations we could do within my ... Read more budget. Brittney was very responsive and accommodating to all of my emails and requests. A fantastic company to do business with!!

M
Miranda

Married on 06/24/2017

I highly recommend using Bella Dia Stationery for creating wedding invitations or save the dates! I have just sent out the wedding invitations that Brittney and Amanda at Bella Dia Stationery helped ... Read more design and have received numerous compliments on them. Some of the compliments I have received are, "beautiful, stunning, elegant, prettiest I have ever seen, and one of a kind". Brittney and Amanda are easy to work with, very professional, and quick to respond to any questions. It has been a joy working with the both of them!

L
Lucia

Married on 04/15/2017

I want to thank Amanda and Brittney at Bella Dia for the help and all the hard work they both put on making our wedding dream come alive. Everything was phenomenal, a lot of our guests comment how ... Read more thoughtful the Thank you cards in the napkins were, how elegant everything was. I know it involved a lot of work, emails, changes but I am so happy I went with you guys to make our special day be exactly that. Steven & Lucia