Bella Flora Event Design

Urbandale, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Bella Flora Event Design

Welcome to Bella!

Bella Flora Event Design is an award-winning, full-service event and floral production company founded in 2004. We work & operate out of our warehouse/studio in Urbandale, Iowa. Working with all styles and budgets is our expertise.

At Bella, we interpret your vision & style to formulate a cohesive plan you will be proud of ensuring it’s reflective of you at a budget you are comfortable with. Or, help you find your vision if you don’t have one!

Whether you are a bride or business, the journey with our clients is special, custom, collaborative & we ensure it’s as stress-free as possible. We go to great lengths to say we can always be on the same page as our clients both in the written form and visually…no surprises. This process, alongside our amazing and talented in-house staff, has led us to the reputation we enjoy & worked hard to achieve.

Bella Flora prides itself with providing each client with the highest level of service and an unforgettable decor experience for their events. We cherish all of our clients and welcome an opportunity to show you how we can make your special event all it should be.

* Custom Designs

S
Featured
Stacy

Married on 08/11/2018

Kelly and Emily were both incredible to work with. They were very sweet and patient with me when I kept being indecisive about what I wanted. The florals/decorations were the part of the wedding I was ... Read more most worried about because I knew I wouldn't be able to see what every detail would look like beforehand and I really had to trust Bella Flora with what the entire wedding would look like - but let me tell you, they DELIVERED! It looked stunning within a reasonable budget, and they really followed the inspiration photos I provided. Not only that, Kelly and her team included several complimentary bonus florals/tablecloths the day of just to make things look better - so so sweet of them, and I was blown away. They really respect your budget and do not try to push things on you or upsell at all - they make it very comfortable for you to work with them. Thank you so much!!

R
Rachel

Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful and professional!

Our flowers were just stunning! Bella Flora took the picture I had in my head and made it even better! I would recommend them to everyone! Read more Our flowers were just stunning! Bella Flora took the picture I had in my head and made it even better! I would recommend them to everyone!

C
Cassie

Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful flowers, good price, and a dedicated owner!

Kelly is an absolute wedding angel! I am SO happy we chose to work with her. She knows exactly what she’s doing and what your event needs. She has a knack for knowing what looks good and how things ... Read more will flow. She was open to listening to my ideas and helped tweak them to make them look good. She worked within our budget and made it very reasonable! There were no tricks or hidden costs. Her floral arrangements were beautiful! Her warehouse has endless amounts of declarations which are great to visualize and see how Table arrangements can look. We loved working with Kelly and are so happy with how everything turned out! I am still waiting on my professional photos to come back but had to share a few personal photos I grabbed!