Bella Florals

Pittsburgh, PA · View map · Visit website

About Bella Florals

Bella Florals is a boutique florist located in Southwestern PA. We specialize in creating unique floral arrangements for weddings and special events and offer both fresh and permanent botanical options. We have been in business for over 10 years and have a certificate in floral design from the Floral Design Institute and take additional classes from renowned florists in wedding design and event planning. We are located in both Stahlstown and Washington, PA, and are able to service couples all throughout Westmoreland and Allegheny county.

Bella Florals will work with you to ensure your wedding flowers are one-of-a-kind and tailored to your vision. Whether it is a special flower, a vase design, or a tablescape, we will make your wedding reception special and unique. We work one-on-one with you to incorporate any special requests. Wedding and event flower services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue Visit
  • Delivery
  • Setup and cleanup

We would love to hear your vision and bring it to life! Contact us for a no obligation consultation.

10 Reviews for Bella Florals

10 Bella Florals Reviews

S
Featured
Sara

Married on 09/30/2017

You can talk to a million different flower vendors OR you could talk to Dayna at Bella Florals and have the most amazing flowers ever. We encouraged guests to take flowers home at the end of the night ... Read more and I received texts the whole week after our wedding saying how much they loved the arrangements and wanted them to stay alive forever. Working with Dayna was so pleasant and easy. We had an initial call, shared a few inspiration pictures back on forth on Pinterest/ email, and she put together a quote that was price competitive AND easy to visualize. Her quotes include images of the flowers she plans to use, so you can easily provide feedback and see the changes on the next revision. Your deposit goes toward some sample flowers so you can see any flowers in person before the big day. We met in person at our venue a few months out since it was a little non traditional (family ranch type) and she worked within our budget and worked magic on the property. Her arrangements and my bridal bouquet were out of this world, and utilized so many creative flowers that tied everything together perfectly. I can’t say enough praise about Dayna or thank her enough for making our day so memorable. I loved my bouquet so much that I pressed some of the flowers and plan to make some wall art to remember it by. @Dayna: if you read this, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

J
Jerely

Married on 12/26/2017

I love the bridal bouquet she made for me although it was pricey. She delivered my flowers on time and she was very prompt in answering my queries. Read more I love the bridal bouquet she made for me although it was pricey. She delivered my flowers on time and she was very prompt in answering my queries.

T
Tara

Married on 09/08/2017

I am extremely happy I found Bella florals to do the flowers for my wedding. Dayna was able to work within my budget and produce exactly what I wanted. She is very knowledgeable and helped me decide ... Read more what would look best together. She is very responsive and professional. If you need a florist, work with Dayna.