Bella Jewelers

Kent, CT · View map

About Bella Jewelers

We are a small family owned jewelry store in Kent, CT. All of our work is done in house. We are a trio of master jewelers, meticulous about our craftsmanship and proud of our personal service. We offer custom designs, designer jewelry, vintage & antique jewelry, handblown glass, Scout Bags, and more! We also buy jewelry, diamonds, precious metals, coins, watches, etc. Open 7 days a week to serve you!

2 Reviews for Bella Jewelers

2 Bella Jewelers Reviews

A
Ashley

Married on 08/04/2012

Bella Jewelers made my custom engagement ring designed by my now husband. They are wonderful people to work with but the thing that makes them stick out from the rest is that they are real jewelers! ... Read more When I had my ring re-sized, I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up that afternoon - no waiting for 2 weeks for it to be shipped out and received back! My engagement ring is white gold and they even re-dipped it right before the wedding along with engraving my wedding band and engagement ring all for free! When I was shopping for the mom's gifts for the wedding they even helped me pick them out! I guarantee you won't find anyone better in the area!

User2566803

2+ years ago

The staff at Bella Jewelers was so kind, knowledgeable, and flexible in helping us choose the rings that we wanted. They even did custom alterations. So many people who see my rings comment about how ... Read more beautiful they are. We are really happy that we went with Bella!

Bella Jewelers FAQ