Bella Jour Weddings

Denver, CO · View map

About Bella Jour Weddings

Bella Jour Weddings specializes in simple short non-religious wedding ceremonies that reflect your values and dreams. I believe that each couple has a unique vision of what they want their ceremony to be and I enjoy working with you to create that vision for your beautiful day. Each ceremony is customized to reflect the two of you. That can mean adding a personal story, your own vows, a poem, a unity ritual, special music or words that have meaning for you.

Currently owned by Mary Buckley, a licensed wedding officiant and event planner who worked with founder Sally Lilly, Bella Jour Weddings is located in the Denver metropolitan area. My standard fee is $375.00 and my website is www.bellajourweddings.com.

59 Reviews for Bella Jour Weddings

59 Bella Jour Weddings Reviews

Jessica
Jessica Argerich-Rogers

Married on 05/24/2019

Our ceremony was perfect!

Mary was so easy and great to work with. We wanted a sweet simple ceremony along with a hand fasting and she was able to give us everything we wanted. She responded quickly to our initial inquiry and ... Read more was quick to reply to any questions we had regarding our ceremony. She did a wonderful job and everything went seamless on our wedding day. We highly recommend Mary to help make your big day complete and worry free!

A
Anya

Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing service

Mary is such a great person and is very professional. She was very patient with us when we could not decide where to have our ceremony. We are very pleased that Mary was our officiant. Thank you, ... Read more Mary! You are wonderful!

C
Clare Drummond

Married on 12/15/2018

Excellent feedback and communication, very helpful with the vows. Highly recommend

Absolutely best day of my life ❤️ thank you for everything you did to make it special. Best decision to use you as our officiant thank you thank you. Read more Absolutely best day of my life ❤️ thank you for everything you did to make it special. Best decision to use you as our officiant thank you thank you.