Bella Mama Makeup Artistry

Gurnee, IL · View map

About Bella Mama Makeup Artistry

Bella Mama Makeup Artistry was created by Amelia W. as a way to bring her laid back approach and beauty philosphy to the Illinois, Wisconsin, and Indiana areas. Amelia has over 8 years of experience in the beauty and spa industry, and over 5 years of experience as a freelance artist. She has worked as both an indepedent freelance artist, and has represented brands such as MAC Cosmetics and Estee Lauder. Amelia specializes in making her Bella Brides say, "OMG I love my makeup!"

3 Reviews for Bella Mama Makeup Artistry

3 Bella Mama Makeup Artistry Reviews

D
Daphnie

Married on 08/23/2014

Amelia is amazing!! She is really talented and did an amazing job with my makeup!! She does airbrush makeup and individual false lashes, which I really like because the lashes do not look fake. The ... Read more makeup lasted all night! She made me look so beautiful! !! Thank you so much! She also did some of my bridesmaids and they all looked beautiful too!! Amelia is so down to earth and very cool. She really explains everything well and is very quick to respond to answer all your questions. She really captured the romantic look I was wanting. Thank you so much! !!

S
Stephani

Married on 09/15/2012

Amelia was AMAZING! She was so friendly and professional, I loved the work she did and I got so many compliments but most of all my husband was so pleased :) I could never thank her enough! Read more Amelia was AMAZING! She was so friendly and professional, I loved the work she did and I got so many compliments but most of all my husband was so pleased :) I could never thank her enough!

D
Dana

Married on 08/04/2012

Amelia is the BEST! She has the best products and is up to date with trends and can recreate any picture you show her :) Read more Amelia is the BEST!!! She has the best products and is up to date with trends and can recreate any picture you show her :)

Bella Mama Makeup Artistry FAQ