Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture

Ventura, CA · View map

About Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture

Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture is privately owned and operated in Ventura, California.

Ventura's newest bridal boutique offers an elegant, unique experience for brides to truly enjoy this very special moment. Bridal appointments are designed to fit the individual needs of each bride.

Bridal Couture also carries bridesmaid and special occasion dresses.

Dress fittings are by appointment only.

8 Reviews for Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture

8 Bella Mucci's Bridal Couture Reviews

J
Jen

Getting married on 03/28/2020

Great selection

So let me start off by saying that this place has a wide range of sizes. I was running into trouble with the size selection at other bridal shops. How can I fall in love with something if I can’t try ... Read more it on? The first dress I tried on is the first dress I purchased. It was a floor sample so well under my budget. I tried on different silhouettes and Sandy and Tracy were helpful getting in and out of the dresses. The viewing area was very comfortable and accommodated a good 6 people. I had an amazing and personable experience. I love that they listened to what I wanted and respected my budget. When I found the dress they let me try on veils and headpieces. It was a great experience and I recommend future brides to look here for your dress. They have so many options.

A
April

Married on 05/06/2017

Tracey, the owner of Bella Mucci’s is amazing! She found me the dress of my dreams! She’s patient, attentive, honest and gave me a wonderful deal on my Justin Alexander Gown. She helped with ... Read more everything! She even gave me Bella Mucci handmade scented candle which smelled amazing! And she also gave me an emergency kit for the wedding complete with granola bar! Thank you for my champagne moment with my mom and mother in law! It’s a day I will never forget!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 07/02/2016

I felt so taken care of when I went wedding dress shopping. Amazing service and so kind to take her time helping me pick the dress of my dreams. I definitely recommend this place! Read more I felt so taken care of when I went wedding dress shopping. Amazing service and so kind to take her time helping me pick the dress of my dreams. I definitely recommend this place!