Bella Musica

Baton Rouge, LA · View map

About Bella Musica

Bella Musica is a Company that provides musicians for Weddings and other Social Events as well as violin/piano lessons.

In the last 5 years, Bella Musica has made quite a name for itself by providing outstanding performances of classical standards, and popular music throughout the state of Louisiana.

Located in Baton Rouge, La., Bella Musica provides services in the surrounding areas of New Orleans, Hammond, and Lafayette.

The musicians of Bella Musica hold Master and Doctorate degrees in music. These performers have won various awards throughout Europe and the U. S. and are members of the Baton Rouge Symphony, Acadiana Symphony, Gulf Coast Symphony and Mobile Symphony Orchestra.

6 Reviews for Bella Musica

6 Bella Musica Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 06/17/2017

They were great to work with and very flexible with what I wanted. Their music was beautiful! Read more They were great to work with and very flexible with what I wanted. Their music was beautiful!

L
Lauren

Married on 04/16/2016

Two violinists from Bella Musica played for my ceremony and reception. They did an amazing job and surpassed my expectations. I cannot say enough about how beautiful and elegant the violins were at my ... Read more wedding. I received many compliments from my guests. Antoaneta was so accommodating and easy to work with. I was very pleased with Bella Musica and would highly recommend.

L
Lindsey

Married on 04/02/2016

Beautiful music! They performed the ceremony music for us and were absolutely wonderful. The environment that Bella Musica created really set the stage, and was beautiful! Read more Beautiful music!! They performed the ceremony music for us and were absolutely wonderful. The environment that Bella Musica created really set the stage, and was beautiful!