Bella Musica

Clarkesville, GA · View map

About Bella Musica

Bella Musica is a string ensemble that can add a touch of class to your special event!

3 Reviews for Bella Musica

3 Bella Musica Reviews

S
Sarah

Married on 09/24/2016

I am so glad that I selected Bella Musica for my ceremony music. My venue only offered the use of a cd player with pre-recorded wedding music to play. I knew that was not the route I wanted to go.I ... Read more attended a wedding expo in Gainesville, GA and had the pleasure of meeting the ladies of Bella Musica. The music was so beautiful and exactly what I was looking for. Heather was really easy to work with and we scheduled a meeting at her home to select music for the ceremony. It was so hard to choose, but she helped to customize everything based off of my preferences. I received so many compliments on my ceremony music! Bella Musica truly made my wedding ceremony an unforgettable experience!

G
Gerran

Married on 07/11/2008

I would recommend working with the ladies of Bella Musica to anyone! They made the atmosphere just magical! They were a pleasure to work with. Thanks for everything. Read more I would recommend working with the ladies of Bella Musica to anyone! They made the atmosphere just magical! They were a pleasure to work with. Thanks for everything.

Q
Jenny

Married on 10/23/2010

The Bella Musica Strings did a wonderful job playing the ceremony music for our wedding. Our guests were quite impressed and many actually wanted a copy of the ceremony music. Bella Musica had one of ... Read more of the largest repertoires of traditional and non-traditional wedding music that we looked at. This was important to us because we wanted a very non-traditional selection. Bella Musica was great to work with. They were very responsive and helpful during the planning process. I would highly recommend Bella Musica Strings.

Bella Musica FAQ