Bella Noor Travel

Alexandria, District of Columbia · View map · Visit website

About Bella Noor Travel

Bella Noor®️ Travel, LLC is a boutique travel agency located in Alexandria, Virginia that helps couples plan their honeymoon, destination wedding, or simply a romantic escape. Their ultimate goal is to help their customers plan their dream vacation, removing the stress from their travel plans. They craft trips designed to enhance the lives of their customers, citing breathtaking experiences no matter the occasion or group size.

The agents at Bella Noor®️ Travel, LLC can assist couples in planning a honeymoon, destination wedding, luxury trip, romantic trip, or cruise, in addition to multiple-person trips such as family trips or group travel/tours. Their travel services include travel insurance, and they can help clients travel to such wonderful destinations as:

• Africa

B
Breanna

Getting married on 09/03/2023

It's the little things

I didn't get married but I did use Bella Noor for my family reunion cruise. I'm on this site because my friend is getting married and I was helping her look for people. I had some family hesitant ... Read more about going on a cruise and Bella helped me to help them calm down and just enjoy. They had so much fun now that's all they want to do.

M
M. Thomas

Getting married on 12/31/2019

#Paymentplans got my attention lol

I found out about this company on Instagram. I'm getting married soon and luckily they offer payment plans because that made things much simpler and less stressful for my future hubby and I. And the ... Read more service we received was great too. We appreciated her candor and honesty. Thank you Bella! Will definitely be using you in the future!

Donna
Donna Williams

Married on 12/30/2018

Quick & Easy Travel Plans!

I used Bella Noor Travel for a Christmas vacation. I knew the destination I wanted but had no time to research the flight, resort cottage, and rental car. They took care of everything professionally ... Read more and quickly. I had no problems on the trip or booking with them. They are responsive and very easy to work with.