Bella Notte Weddings and Events

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Bella Notte Weddings and Events

Belle Notte Weddings and Events is the premier wedding and events planner for the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area. Their focus and passion is creating the beautiful wedding of your dreams. Belle Notte works with you to create the special day that you have been envisioning, according to your own personal style and budget. They will do everything to make your wedding perfect, because your beautiful journey starts with a beautiful night.

Different couples have different needs, and Belle Notte Weddings and Events is ready to help you with any and all of yours. You can choose from full or part-time planning packages, or wait to call on them for your day-of coordination. They will work with you and your budget, and can recommend the best vendors for your vision and budget, as well.

50 Reviews for Bella Notte Weddings and Events

50 Bella Notte Weddings and Events Reviews

K
Featured
Kassidy

Married on 07/06/2019

Stephanie’s quality of service was 100%! Our experience was amazing and absolutely took our stress of planning a wedding way down.

Stephanie was our rock and go to person from day one! We planned on utilizing her her as our “Day of” coordinator, but she was much more than that to us. She constantly went out of her way to ... Read more accommodate any request that I or my husband had. I don’t think there was ever a single time that she had said no to anything we had asked of her. Planning a wedding can be very stressful at times as well as time consuming and with her, all of that was minimal. Our big day was FLAWLESS because of her!

K
Kathy Bell

Married on 06/09/2019

Stephanie Kuhn was a godsend!!

I can’t thank Stephanie Kuhn enough for the amazing job she did with my daughters wedding. She really made the whole process easy and the wedding and reception were flawless. Being able to utilize all ... Read more her beautiful accessories was such a bonus. Stephanie also did the most amazing job with the flowers. They were not only beautiful but very well selected and arranged. Stephanie definitely went above and beyond my expectations. You can not go wrong hiring such a professional. I found Stephanie’s pricing to be very reasonable for all that she offers. It will be the best money spent on such a special day!!

Brooke
Brooke

Married on 05/25/2019

Everything i could've ever asked for

Stephanie Kuhn offers everything you could ever possibly need or want in a wedding coordinator. She’s absolutely phenomenal, and I can’t sing her praises enough! She is so much more than a day-of ... Read more coordinator. From day one, she was on top of it. She managed every single one of our vendor contracts, reminded us of important milestones throughout the planning process like payment due dates and what we should have accomplished to make sure we stayed on track, and gave us a plethora of vendor recommendations along the way. Above all else, Stephanie took care of everything under the sun for us on our wedding day. As a bride, I didn’t have to worry about one single thing on my wedding day because she had it covered. What more can you ask for? She coordinated with all of our vendors throughout the entire day to make sure everything was perfect and she took the best care of me and my husband and our families. She made sure we ate, drank and enjoyed ourselves throughout the entire day; even packed up our bags and purses for us at the end of the night and loaded them into the car so we didn’t have to think about it. She also froze our wedding cake for us and dropped it off to us the day after the wedding (along with all of the rest of our stuff she willingly hauled home with her)! Even though we hired her as our ‘day-of’ coordinator, Stephanie made herself available to us 24/7, from the day that we signed our contract to the day of our wedding and even afterwards. I was very late to hire hair and makeup vendors, and upon finding out that I was really stressing about it, Stephanie immediately reached out to all of her contacts and found me an amazing glam squad in just one day. This was not the only time she went above and beyond for me throughout my year-and-a-half-long wedding planning process. As a detail-oriented, DIY bride with an interior design background, I had a ridiculous amount of decorations and detailed requests for my wedding décor. The week before the wedding, Stephanie offered for me to drop off everything I had to her at her house so I wouldn’t have to be responsible for getting it all to the wedding. She accomplished my vision perfectly, and we couldn’t be happier with the way that our wedding day went. Stephanie is organized, professional, flexible, responsive, attentive, and extremely sweet. Her price is very reasonable and worth every cent. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants their day to be perfect— she will no doubt make it happen. Thank you Stephanie, you are amazing and we are forever grateful for you! -Brooke and Bobby Macauley