Bella Notte Weddings and Events

Denver, CO · View map · Visit website

About Bella Notte Weddings and Events

Belle Notte Weddings and Events is the premier wedding and events planner for the Denver, Colorado metropolitan area. Their focus and passion is creating the beautiful wedding of your dreams. Belle Notte works with you to create the special day that you have been envisioning, according to your own personal style and budget. They will do everything to make your wedding perfect, because your beautiful journey starts with a beautiful night.

Different couples have different needs, and Belle Notte Weddings and Events is ready to help you with any and all of yours. You can choose from full or part-time planning packages, or wait to call on them for your day-of coordination. They will work with you and your budget, and can recommend the best vendors for your vision and budget, as well.

45 Reviews for Bella Notte Weddings and Events

45 Bella Notte Weddings and Events Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision of My Wedding Planning!!!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience I had with Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events! We hired Stephanie as a 30-Day coordinator to ensure that all vendors and other ... Read more details were ready-to-go on the day of the wedding. From beginning to end, Stephanie was professional, easy to work with, highly responsive, and incredibly organized. Included with 30-day coordination service, she has a fabulous inventory of vases, votives, and other wedding decorations that we were able to use for our wedding (saved on buying and then figuring out where to store it later!). All I had to do the 30-days leading up to our wedding was confirm a few details with Stephanie, and she took care of everything else; can honestly say that had I not been working with her, there are several important details I would have missed in the planning process. The rehearsal was so easy; Stephanie knew exactly what needed to happen and made sure the wedding party knew what to do. The day-of was a breeze as she coordinated everything from setup at the venue to packing up afterward; this made it possible for us to fully enjoy being with my family and friends without any worries. In addition to her services as a wedding coordinator, we hired her to do all of our flowers; everything came out beautifully and just as planned. Hiring Stephanie and Bella Notte Weddings and Events was the best and smartest decision I made for our wedding, as it ensured we could truly enjoy our day. Thank you for a wonderful experience, Stephanie!

Linda
Linda Johnson

Married on 02/02/2019

Game. Changer.

Stephanie was incredible and made our wedding perfect from start to finish. From the first time my fiancé and I met her in her home, she was warm and welcoming. We wanted to do some non-traditional ... Read more things for our wedding and she was always willing to listen and figure out how to make them happen and / or make other recommendations. She was knowledgable and always available to answer my questions throughout the process. And she had an incredible amount of decor we were able to use! As a bonus, Stephanie also acted as our florist and made an assortment of beautiful arrangements. Matt and I couldn't recommend Stephanie more!

R
Rebecca

Married on 09/08/2018

Bella Notte was a pleasure to work with and ensured our wedding was perfect, and we mean perfect! From timing for our sunset vows to the reception, and our spectacular exit with sparklers our wedding ... Read more was all we dreamed of and more! Oh and so helpful with vendor referrals ensuring the highest quality of services and professionalism! Will definitely refer Bella Notte and use them again!