Bella Rose Bridal

Duluth, MN · View map

About Bella Rose Bridal

Bella Rose Bridal is a bridal and prom shop located in Duluth, MN. We are family owned and operated and are excited to bring you gorgeous gowns!

8 Reviews for Bella Rose Bridal

8 Bella Rose Bridal Reviews

Catherine
Catherine Hafdahl

Married on 08/03/2019

Cute boutique, Perfect Bridal Experience

This is SUCH a cute bridal shop up in Duluth! Misty and Emily are both incredibly knowledgeable about their dresses and very patient with their brides - I went back a couple of times and tried on what ... Read more felt like 100 dresses before finding my dress and I never felt like an inconvenience. The have a wide selection of sizes and styles, don't overbook their consultants, and really put in the effort to make sure you have a great bridal experience. If you're in Duluth looking for a dress, GO HERE!!!

Kayla
Kayla

Married on 02/23/2019

Wonderful experience

I had a great experience with Bella Rose Bridal. It was such a relaxed but professional atmosphere. They had a variety of plus size dresses. Misty was so helpful and helped me find my perfect dress! ... Read more She made sure she tied up each one so I would get the closest feel to what the dress actually looked like. Would definitely recommend this place!

R
Roni

Married on 09/09/2017

They are so polite at Bella. They aren't pushy. You can tell they love what they do. I love going to Bella Rose Bridal. Read more They are so polite at Bella. They aren't pushy. You can tell they love what they do. I love going to Bella Rose Bridal.